Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Comes down to the choice of being on the bench at a PL club or the number 1 at a Championship club. My guess is he prefers the wedge rather than playing.

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    I actually think McCarthy is a good keeper, needs a run of games, don't think he will get that at Southampton though. See Palarse are looking to offload Mutch now. Seems like we done well to get rid

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Oh right, cheers mate.

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Hiw much did we get from Palace for him?
    Saint paid them 2 million.
    Undisclosed fee

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk//news/articl...r-2567806.aspx

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Hiw much did we get from Palace for him?
    Saint paid them 2 million.

Leave a comment:

• Jeems
    replied
    Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Wouldn't say Begovic necessarily, was a proper number one for Stoke and started to take that spot and really challenge Courtois for a good while at chelsea.
    I saw it a massive step down for him, I think he's a brilliant keeper but he only got in the Chelsea team due to Courtois' injury.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Just moving about clocking up those transfer fee bonuses without doing a stitch of work. Kerrching.
    exactly Kev. Gets a fat old paycheck with each move along with most likely a decent wage.

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Talented for sure but seems to be happy to make a career out of being a number 2. Michel Vorm and Asmir Begovic the other names that sticks out, dont really get why some people are happy to do this but good luck to them.
    Some footballers just love training, but are afraid to play.

Leave a comment:

• nasser95
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Talented for sure but seems to be happy to make a career out of being a number 2. Michel Vorm and Asmir Begovic the other names that sticks out, dont really get why some people are happy to do this but good luck to them.
    Wouldn't say Begovic necessarily, was a proper number one for Stoke and started to take that spot and really challenge Courtois for a good while at chelsea.

Leave a comment:

• Jeems
    replied

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Because he's a very good keeper wests . Should've let green go and kept McCarthy imo, as luck has it weve 2 great keepers in smithies and Ingram . What happened to that Southend keeper we were looking at a while back ? Name escapes me
    Agree should have been in front of green but I would have had a toilet brush on the line instead of gutless. But four clubs in two years tells us everything we need to know just a decentish keeper not a top one and not as good as the hype some posters put up nor worthy of moans when he departed

Leave a comment:

• vanhoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Norths View Post
    Bentley - gone to Brentford
    Cheers norths that's him , he'll be busy this season then !!

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Because he's a very good keeper wests . Should've let green go and kept McCarthy imo, as luck has it weve 2 great keepers in smithies and Ingram . What happened to that Southend keeper we were looking at a while back ? Name escapes me
    Bentley - gone to Brentford

Leave a comment:

• Hove Ranger
    replied
    Dan Bentley. He signed for Brentford

Leave a comment:

• vanhoop
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Not sure why do many of our fans held him in such high regard

Leave a comment:

Working...
X