No announcement yet.

Warren Farm latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A post on lfw with pictures showing what it'll hopefully look like once built. Impressive.

Comment

• Few more days and the lawyers and their friends will move on having conned the NIMBYs out of a small fortune.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post

Yep. Fingers crossed they've surrendered to reality. I guess midnight might be the deadline?
        Surely they can see it makes sense and benefit them

Comment

• Looks Grand​ ​​​​​​​

Comment

• I'm sure there will be an attention seeking itk along any minute to tell us the ECHR has decided to extend the deadline or something equally trite
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• I don’t understand why any of the locals are protesting - the place is currently a total sh.i.t hole. What the club is planning will totally transform the place and will be a big positive for the whole area.

Last edited by Northolt_Rs; 20-04-2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Last day for any appeal to be lodged, and can only appeal on a point of law. Surely an appeal would have to be lodged ‘In office hours’ so as someone previously said “like a kid at Christmas “ can’t wait for it to be cracked on with

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                  I don’t understand why any of the locals are protesting - the place is currently a total sh.i.t hole. What the club is planning will totally transform the place and will be a big positive for the whole area.

Some old moany git who's let his dogs shite all over it for 20 years and now he'll have to walk 5 mins the other direction probably.

Regardless of the situation there is always people who will moan and moan about the most trivial things. Just get it signed off council so we can shut these whinging wanchors up once and for all and get on with the flaming project at hand.

Comment

• I have it on good authority that the ECHR has decided to extend the deadline.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Can’t imagine you can extend deadline or what’s the point of it. This is not like a kid handing in essay at school this is legal law

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Can’t imagine you can extend deadline or what’s the point of it. This is not like a kid handing in essay at school this is legal law
                        See my post #217 above Westy - it's an attempt at humour
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• It would be useful if the club could make a statement regarding any appeal ASAP, hopefully this evening.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            I have it on good authority that the ECHR has decided to extend the deadline.

Comment

• Will probably go to another appeal on the grounds endangering a rare species of Farking worm
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Will probably go to another appeal on the grounds endangering a rare species of Farking worm
                                No need to drag the ruperts into this Hits, nuffin to do with them!

Comment

Working...
                                X