Warren Farm latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Is that guess bill or inside knowledge?? Don’t think that’s one of the grounds they can appeal on but I’m no expert on this field
    Judicial review says can only be appealed over a point of law!

Comment

• Originally posted by Artful View Post
      That is pretty much the way it has to work. A party only has grounds to appeal if the judicature has erred in law. So, not only does it have to be a point of law, but there has to be grounds to show that the ruling is wrong or misinterpreted.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

This

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
          Appeal to be launched next week on grounds of enviromental pollutuion etc
          That is disappointing. Where did you hear that Bill?

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            That is disappointing. Where did you hear that Bill?
            Asked that of Bill yesterday Jack. From my reading can only appeal on a point of law and not on new grounds.

Only 9 days to go and we’ll find out

Comment

Asked that of Bill yesterday Jack. From my reading can only appeal on a point of law and not on new grounds.

Only 9 days to go and we’ll find out
              Yes, hopefully there's nothing in it but it would be good to hear the source.
              This has taken so long and it just goes to show how long planning can take in this country. On the face of it this is a very positive step for the community but it has been spun very negatively by these proteseters.

Comment

Where you got that from Bill? Where they getting the funds?
                Euorpean court of human rights Pollution levels are way over the top and the extra traffic will increase it.There are some very rich people
                around there Osterley just up the road.

We are dealing with Europe here and what they say goes at present........watch this space
                Last edited by Bill; 10-04-2018, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Euorpean court of human rights Pollution levels are way over the top and the extra traffic will increase it.There are some very rich peopel

We are dealing with Europe here and what they say goes at present........watch this space
                  8 days & we’ll know one way or other

Comment

Euorpean court of human rights Pollution levels are way over the top and the extra traffic will increase it.There are some very rich peopel

theres been no word from #savewarrenfarm as of late and if anything lots of their supporters are fed up with their lack of a case and misleading interests. by all accounts warren farm is nothing more than an overgrown wasteland that barely gets used, people only started using it more when they thought they were gunna lose it. it costs more for the council to keep it than it does us and if anyhing the community has so much to gain from it, they're not even losing all of warren farm, they're losing like half of it and it'll be our responsibility to maintain the other half for dogwalkers and community events anyway.

i cant wait for us to just get this over the line and finally get that new training ground, its a massive step in the right direction and badly needed

Comment

They are far more concerned the 3rd runway at H/Row and the traffic pollution and noise pollution that will cause on the A4

Comment

• Surely pollution would have formed part of earlier decisions around sites approval and therefore not error in law unless it was totally disregarded from all previous considerations

Osterley for me is miles away from development so why they worried!!!! They should be focusing on Heathrow expansion. Plus other then developmental pollution, which would be set period during building, not sure when complete this development increases pollution

Like others let’s hope what your hearing Bill does not materlise

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Surely pollution would have formed part of earlier decisions around sites approval and therefore not error in law unless it was totally disregarded from all previous considerations

Osterley for me is miles away from development so why they worried!!!! They should be focusing on Heathrow expansion. Plus other then developmental pollution, which would be set period during building, not sure when complete this development increases pollution

Like others let’s hope what your hearing Bill does not materlise
                          Not in my backyard..................Osterley,Norwood Green call it what you like just go over the bridge where AEC were and your there,sorry miles away my ####.

Population is very ethnic putting it politely so draw your own conclusions.

Comment

• There people being shanked shot melted robbed and off their trolleys on class A all over the place,and some bored curtain twitchers decide to fight for a dog poo riddled dump ground that even foxes turn their snouts up at.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Am i correct in thinking tomorrow the 20th, is day 28?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Am i correct in thinking tomorrow the 20th, is day 28?
                                Yep. Fingers crossed they've surrendered to reality. I guess midnight might be the deadline?

Comment

Working...
                                X