Warren Farm latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    To be fair, there is a balance of views on here. Football brings out passion, not always well considered, but always united in two things - love for the Rangers and justified contempt for those who support Chelsea.
    good post mate.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• This is great news!!!.... other clubs developing, hopefully this is our 1st step for bigger things to come for us.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
        Afraid not as I spend my cash on a season ticket at LR.
        A beautiful loyal, fun, friendly, loving dog with its own great personality but you'd choose watching this shite over that?

You sir need your head testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Chuffed for TF and hope this is it with no further delays. You can tell he’s desperate to deliver things for the club hence why he gets so excited by grenfell and our part so for him to deliver something tangible like stadium or training ground it stops those who say he’s all promises no action talking

His intentions are right, his decisions and delivery have been wanting; but TF is 100% right person to lead this club in my opinion and I back you TF

I hope when the first spade goes in the ground he’s holding it in a blue and white hooped hard helmet

Comment

• My mate has been off work but his wife said we'd win the case and she was on the panel. Hopefully back soon so I can catch up with him about it. Doubt it will go to the high court financially they couldn't take that risk
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Chuffed for TF and hope this is it with no further delays. You can tell he’s desperate to deliver things for the club hence why he gets so excited by grenfell and our part so for him to deliver something tangible like stadium or training ground it stops those who say he’s all promises no action talking

His intentions are right, his decisions and delivery have been wanting; but TF is 100% right person to lead this club in my opinion and I back you TF

I hope when the first spade goes in the ground he’s holding it in a blue and white hooped hard helmet
              I won't lie, I cringed a little at that westy

Comment

• Why mate. Just nailing my colours to the mast he gets some stick but I would not swap him personally

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  My mate has been off work but his wife said we'd win the case and she was on the panel. Hopefully back soon so I can catch up with him about it. Doubt it will go to the high court financially they couldn't take that risk
                  If they've got an ounce of sense which I doubt they have , they'll let it lie , they have wasted a lot of money on this when most of their open space locally is brown field and therefore will be rife for housing development , they would have been better off saving their money to fight that

Comment

Why mate. Just nailing my colours to the mast he gets some stick but I would not swap him personally
                    I can see reasons why you'd want to keep him but a bit like the manager, if someone competent was available to purchase the club I'd love to see him gone.

Under his ownership / leadership we've gone back years. He oversaw every scandalous contract offered out and signed to players who completely took us for a ride and whether you want to blame unscrupulous agents or whatever, as the head of the club he has to take responsibility.

Yes he means well but meaning well doesn't cut it when it comes to running a football club. You need to be savvy, shrewd, smart, switched on & completely in control. I believe he was none of these things.

Look at the owners of Burnley, Watford, Bournemouth, Brighton etc. do you se them acting how he did? Charlie big spuds? No. They are now established PL clubs reaping the enormous benefits the league has to offer. Fernandes blew it twice!

I agree he is trying hard to turn things around but so he should, it's his mess! As far as I'm concerned it's a case of shutting the gate after the horse has bolted.

We all know why they've stuck around. OOC & good luck to them. I wish him no ill will but I'd love to see this club in the hands of a proper, stern well equipped businessman / men. That won't happen now. We had our chance.

As the famous Graham Taylor said after a terrible England first half

"You got us in this mess, now you f*cking get us out of it!"
                    Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 27-03-2018, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      most of their open space locally is brown field and therefore will be rife for housing development, they would have been better off saving their money to fight that
                      They will try to fight it by sewing some grass seedlings into the brown field so as to convert them to green field :-)

#TreeHuggersUnited

#GoodCompost

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        I can see reasons why you'd want to keep him but a bit like the manager, if someone competent was available to purchase the club I'd love to see him gone.

Under his ownership / leadership we've gone back years. He oversaw every scandalous contract offered out and signed to players who completely took us for a ride and whether you want to blame unscrupulous agents or whatever, as the head of the club he has to take responsibility.

Yes he means well but meaning well doesn't cut it when it comes to running a football club. You need to be savvy, shrewd, smart, switched on & completely in control. I believe he was none of these things.

Look at the owners of Burnley, Watford, Bournemouth, Brighton etc. do you se them acting how he did? Charlie big spuds? No. They are now established PL clubs reaping the enormous benefits the league has to offer. Fernandes blew it twice!

I agree he is trying hard to turn things around but so he should, it's his mess! As far as I'm concerned it's a case of shutting the gate after the horse has bolted.

We all know why they've stuck around. OOC & good luck to them. I wish him no ill will but I'd love to see this club in the hands of a proper, stern well equipped businessman / men. That won't happen now. We had our chance.

As the famous Graham Taylor said after a terrible England first half

"You got us in this mess, now you f*cking get us out of it!"

watching how he was preforming like a farking seal trying to do keepy ups with sandro was just cringe worthy to say the least.

add to that, the whole showboating over a crock jun park.

the bloke is just a star struck idiot.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          They will try to fight it by sewing some grass seedlings into the brown field so as to convert them to green field :-)

#TreeHuggersUnited

#GoodCompost
                          How many days left for them to appeal? Should have a countdown thread

Comment

• Appeal to be launched next week on grounds of enviromental pollutuion etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              Appeal to be launched next week on grounds of enviromental pollutuion etc
                              Where you got that from Bill? Where they getting the funds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                Appeal to be launched next week on grounds of enviromental pollutuion etc
                                Is that guess bill or inside knowledge?? Don’t think that’s one of the grounds they can appeal on but I’m no expert on this field

Comment

Working...
                                X