Warren Farm latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    been hearing this garbage for 6 years now.

just like the "dream stadium" and "dream manager" this "dream training ground" will never happen.

not with bozo as chairman
    Bet it does lol
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

just like the "dream stadium" and "dream manager" this "dream training ground" will never happen.

You forgot the new website.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Bet it does lol
        Hits has got a point which pains me to say. The new stadium, we were put in our place by a dodgy 2nd hand car salesman and now we're apparently losing Warren farm because a couple of pitch folk pike ys that didn't go to school still have the upper hand on our American spin doctor, just the truth but gutted tbh.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Hits has got a point which pains me to say. The new stadium, we were put in our place by a dodgy 2nd hand car salesman and now we're apparently losing Warren farm because a couple of pitch folk pike ys that didn't go to school still have the upper hand on our American spin doctor, just the truth but gutted tbh.
          Losing Warren Farm? The impression I get is the battle has been won by the club.

A new stadium is probably years off, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Losing Warren Farm? The impression I get is the battle has been won by the club.

yeah thats what i've gathered too tbh. it sounds like its nearly a certainty. the club has overcome every bit of opposition so far and hopefully they continue too

Comment

Until the building work starts ignore the American who has proven to be a massive failure
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Until the building work starts ignore the American who has proven to be a massive failure
                Assume building work will begin later this year/early next

Comment

In fairness, the training ground has been held back by local residents (who I don't blame for fighting this, btw. By all accounts wf is a bit of a dump, but this will be a big change for those that have lived there however many years).

Will benefit the community in the long run though as we all know the top work the club puts in with local projects.

Comment

with the Grand Union Canal running through the site Tony has just acquired a nice bit of real estate
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      with the Grand Union Canal running through the site Tony has just acquired a nice bit of real estate
                      The GUC runs through warren farm?

Comment

In fairness, the training ground has been held back by local residents (who I don't blame for fighting this, btw. By all accounts wf is a bit of a dump, but this will be a big change for those that have lived there however many years).

Will benefit the community in the long run though as we all know the top work the club puts in with local projects.
                        You're damn right in the long run if at all !! landfill comes first there will be protests against that for sure , then you've got two schools well well under way on windmill lane The congestion is going to be nightmare on such a narrow road plus plans for Third school with in mile of the site so a possible 3500 kids converging on the area , sky TV extensions planned , Tesco's store and the industrial estate at the Southall end and plans for the third runway at Heathrow to add to congestion

Comment

The GUC runs through warren farm?
                          No it doesn't mate there's the railway and the dog walkers fields between WF and the canal
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 19-06-2017, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            You forgot the new website.
                            Good point, was that not ment to be launched last week?

not suprised tbh, look at the kits last preseason, players had to train with the old nike.

then, the great dryworld who we were lucky to have as our sponser and were signed up for 10 years, goes bankrupt 6 months later.

sorry to say but we are run by complete inept clowns.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

being based down in Brighton area I saw what happened with them when they lost their ground and their quest for a new one. Took years and went through various site proposals before finally getting where they are. They were one place from being relegated out of the football league at one stage. I'm therefore pretty relaxed on the training facility and eventual new stadium. It appears the club are making every effort to put the long term infrastructure of the club in place. Whilst frustrating this will take years and of course a lot more competition for London real estate.

Not happy at all with current managerial situation as that has potential to put us back several years with the on the pitch situation but the saving grace is off the pitch we have owners who seem committed and aren't just thinking of the short term.

Comment

SWF looking to raise funds for an appeal

http://www.ealingtoday.co.uk/default...enfarm1706.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X