A big thank you to a brilliant Ranger: Clint Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big thank you to a brilliant Ranger: Clint Hill

I've no idea who this fella is, but this is a cracking read. Says it all about Clint Hill.

https://rollercoasterranger.wordpres...irreplaceable/

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    I've no idea who this fella is, but this is a cracking read. Says it all about Clint Hill.

https://rollercoasterranger.wordpres...irreplaceable/

Here Here!!!

A big thankyou for all the great memories.

#MRQPR
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Love clint 77 , one of my all time favourites . Was at a poty do up the Hilton years ago and never forget clint walking in to reception and shouting the beers at 4 in the morning . Martin rowlands was wrapped around a plant pot outside.
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Hats off to Sir Clint Hill, an admirable and principled man in the money-obsessed world of football and a fantastic player for our club.

Comment

Absolute legend and the thought of not seeing him in a QPR shirt again brings tears to the eyes.

The thought of seeing him any where else is just to much to bare.

I just hope the club do everything they can to retain his services as a coach. Fantastic read and I completely agree that's he is irreplaceable and it will be a long long time until we get a player like that back at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Love clint 77 , one of my all time favourites . Was at a poty do up the Hilton years ago and never forget clint walking in to reception and shouting the beers at 4 in the morning . Martin rowlands was wrapped around a plant pot outside.
            That was a great night. Can't remember where Clint was sitting but remember being at the table next to Ale and some others. Also remember Adel leaving early after not winning haha. A truly memorable night all in all.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Roller is a top lad. I see him either on the way to or back from home games as he lives down the road from me. He had an article in the recent Stanthology Kick up the Rs special as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Roller is a top lad. I see him either on the way to or back from home games as he lives down the road from me. He had an article in the recent Stanthology Kick up the Rs special as well.
                Please tell him it's a great piece, CCJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Please tell him it's a great piece, CCJ.
                  I will do mate. He did a great piece on Charlie when he left as well. I think you can find it from that blog link.

Comment

A proper player, and a proper man. Will be sorely missed.

Comment

Him and Faurlin last of the title winning side! Whoever gets him next year will be a lot better for having him in their ranks.

Comment

Thanks Clint ,your always welcome at Rangers
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Legend is way over used these days but Clint is a proper legend, got so much time for the bloke.

People thought he was over the hill (no pun intended!) when we signed him 6/7 years ago, and the bloke has consistently proved us all wrong. Limited in natural technical ability, but gave 100% every single second he was on the pitch. It's mad that 2 of the season we had in the PL when we splashed silly money on various players, Clint won POTY both years, which speaks volumes! The image of him lifting the Championship playoff trophy at Wembley will live long in the memory.

Everybody I know that has bumped into him off the field says what a nice geezer he is too, he will be sorely missed and I can only hope he returns to the club in some capacity in the future. All the best Clint

EDIT: Totally forgot to mention the OP, great read.
                          Last edited by MattyRangers; 10-05-2016, 07:47 AM.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Great thread, just love(d) Clint. Heart on the sleeve man and QPR through and through.

Will always be fondly remembered, a future manager imo.
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Great read. Absolutely love Clint to bits, and he has certainly cemented himself as a Rangers legend.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2