Fans Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans Forum

There was one tonight, with Les, Jimmy and Lee Hoos. Anyone go?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Hi Ginge. I went on behalf of WATRB. Only just got home so will post a write up up shortly

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
      Hi Ginge. I went on behalf of WATRB. Only just got home so will post a write up up shortly
      Ah nice one Turk!
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Thanks for filling in at short notice mate. Appreciated and hope you made it in time

Comment

Report from Dot Org: http://www.qprdot.org/phpbb3mb/viewt...863d3a521cdacc

Comment

So why wouldn't Yun get a work permit?
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                I guess its TFs fault

Comment

I imagine as he's not played enough games for the first team.

Comment

I think it's because he hasn't played for South Korea in a year or more.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Due to not playing at international level.

Comment

Apologies, didn't get a chance to write a summary up last night! Pretty comprehensive summary above though.

Main points for me were:

JET not wanted, won't see him again.
                        Yun work permit unlikely to be renewed so shipped out.
                        If JFH wants faurlin and hoilett (or indeed anyone else that's out of contract at the end of the season) then as long as they fit within the new wage structure then they will be offered new deals.

Season tickets will be offered early next season with a cut off date of end of March. It allows early planning and budgeting for the summer.

Aim is to get squad assembled before pre season starts but if that's not possible then as early as they can. The preseason tour is already being scoped and discussed.

Very little given away on new signings other than discussions have already started.

Training ground is being delayed due to a request for planning permission by local residents for a public footpath. Unlikely to be granted but shows the frustration that it's process that's holding it up, not QPR.

Ultimate aim for Lee Hoos is to get the club on a sustainable footing. The owners aren't looking to stop investing by any means but it's obvious as a club we need to be at least breaking even.

Comment

Cheers for that mate. Really good read and get the impression good things are happening behind the scenes.

Club finally seem to have a plan in place. Won't happen over night but as fans if we give them a bit of time I honestly think we will move forward and be fairly successful.

Comment

Apologies, didn't get a chance to write a summary up last night! Pretty comprehensive summary above though.

Main points for me were:

If JFH wants faurlin and hoilett (or indeed anyone else that's out of contract at the end of the season) then as long as they fit within the new wage structure then they will be offered new deals.

Season tickets will be offered early next season with a cut off date of end of March. It allows early planning and budgeting for the summer.

Aim is to get squad assembled before pre season starts but if that's not possible then as early as they can. The preseason tour is already being scoped and discussed.

Very little given away on new signings other than discussions have already started.

Training ground is being delayed due to a request for planning permission by local residents for a public footpath. Unlikely to be granted but shows the frustration that it's process that's holding it up, not QPR.

Ultimate aim for Lee Hoos is to get the club on a sustainable footing. The owners aren't looking to stop investing by any means but it's obvious as a club we need to be at least breaking even.
                            Thanks for representing. Much appreciated.

JFH talks a lot of sense, i really like this geezer.
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Main points for me were:

Thank you for that

Comment

Working...
                              X