Congratulations to Neil Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
    Get rid of your pic of Alan McDonald. What's he gotta do with us?? Maybe there are some fans who like to talk about our past as well as our present and future. If don't like then don't comment
    It's Mark Dennis isn't it ?

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
      It's Mark Dennis isn't it ?
      Haha Alan McDonald psml you sound like a Chelsea fan not knowing past players. Yes fish it is
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

To not know macca who was a legend is scary
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Should of kept him another fark up to add to a never ending list
          R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
            Should of kept him another fark up to add to a never ending list
            No. Now we're building for the future and much as I love Colin, he's not for the long term, any more. Of course he could have done a job, but absolutely no guarantees he'd have us in the play-offs, and even if he did, we actually don't want to go up this year. We're just not ready. Some people still don't get what's going on here. This is rebuilding for the long term.

Having said that, Colin takes on high-flying Boro tonight, and Rotherham beat them 1-0! The man is a magician, that's for sure.

Comment

This is what he said after their game tonight:

Rotherham manager Neil Warnock: "I am enjoying it, the Championship is my thing really. I love the blood and thunder."

Comment

Third win in a row for Rotherham, he is bringing Fulham down! What a good club man!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  This is what he said after their game tonight:

Rotherham manager Neil Warnock: "I am enjoying it, the Championship is my thing really. I love the blood and thunder."
                  Haha, some might say you're pouring water onto boiling oil there sir. I can feel the blood pressure rising already amongst some on here !
                  “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                  Will Danaher

Comment

i would bring back neil warnock in a heartbeat and kick out jimmmy floyde and les and chris ramsey but its not going to happen but managers like bobby robson brian clough and neil warnock are one in a million i just wished man utd would appoint neil warnock then everyone would see hes not a one trick pony
                    BUT WHEN YOU TALK TO PEOPLE INSIDE THE GAME HE IS HATED BECAUSE HE ONLY TURNS UP ON THURSDAY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
                    AND HE FRIGHTENS EVERYONE INTO PREFORMING BEYOND THERE CAPABILLITIES THIS WAS BRIAN CLOUGHS WAY OF MANAGEMENT
                    I LOVE WARNOCK SO MUCH BUT SADLY HE WONT COME BACK WHILE LES IS HERE
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Neil isn't coming back to us, but joining another of his old clubs who looked dead in the water, saving them from relegation and condemning Fulham to the drop would be an awesome result!

Comment

Great to see the old manager doing so well, well done Neil

Comment

Another good result for Neil today, football is fun to follow again!

Comment

Well done Colin, he's doing a great job there

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
                              Great to see the old manager doing so well, well done Neil
                              That's right! It brings back the spirit.

Comment

The man I'd hire for an average championship outfit with aspirations (and a desperate financial motive) for promotion.

He'd have stayed if he'd been asked, as many suspected at the time. At least that much is now obvious.

On the other hand if he manages to drop the cottagers.....

Comment

Working...
                                X