Before anyone says it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before anyone says it

No there is no chance of making playoffs even after today's win. But just so I'm not being negative will say it was a good and much needed win.
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Mathematically we still can

Comment

Ha! I was wondering how long before a playoff thread was gonna be started

Comment

Let's start next week's threads now then to save time for the purveyors of doom who are absent today.
        Jimmy out?
        Oh and Sir Les
        Oh and Tony is a clown.
        Seriously, it's nice to read the board without having to put up with the usual bunch of Cassandras that come on here. ( allow me a bit of Greek mythology please).

Comment

We can do this, you must believe!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Well done to the R's. Starting to take shape, however, let's not talk about play-offs. Eleven points are far too much, considering other teams are better positioned then we are.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
              Mathematically we still can
              With our squad no we cant
              'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                Yes we can if we start Diakite, Furlong, Doughty, Sutherland and Kwepeka.

Comment

I believe we can with this squad - but we do not want to.
                  I hope we reach 50 points in the next 2 games and will be safe.
                  The start playing the youngsters - call the all back and let the play until rest of the season - 10 games free of stress

Comment

Doesn't matter what squad we have, mathematically we still can.
                    We won't. But we can.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

We are going up, we are going up

Comment

We are not ready for play-offs and defo not ready for PL next year. Build on what we have and hopefully have a great season next year
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          We are not ready for play-offs and defo not ready for PL next year. Build on what we have and hopefully have a great season next year
                          With the capacity ofour ground we will never be ready for the PL

Comment

That team and performance was play off worthy, shame it's taken about five games to long. I'd bet with anyone we will be in them next season. We don't lose and it's not even his full team yet. So next season will only be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              If you go out to win matches - which is the idea of a football team - and you get enough points, then you get to the play-offs. If you get to the play-offs then you are ready. Next season is a different competition. I've posted before that you don't set out to finish in the middle. How do you do that anyway? I pay to watch my team TRY to win. So, if we unexpectedly start to storm up the table do we start throwing games 'cos we're scared to get into the top six because we might not have a good enough team NEXT year? Forget next year, any year. Just do as well as you can in the competition you're in.

Comment

Working...
                              X