Don't get some of our fans though.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get some of our fans though.

Wanted to see the back of Fer, but once it happened some were in meltdown.
    Worst thing was Austins tweet welcoming Fer back to the Premiership.
    Austin was only congratulating a mate, yet some of our fans decided to have a go at Charlie for not respecting the club, and even worse choosing to aim it at Bianca Austin instead.

There was 1 proper melt, that decided to slate Charlie over this and was such a big man to make his feelings clear to Bianca Austin.

Some fans just take things too personal like it somehow invades their lives and space, when in reality they are tw@ts of the highest order. Feel sorry for Bianca who deserves no flak whatsoever. I do believe though that things like congratulating a former player should be done privately by text as not to provoke these idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      Some fans just take things too personal like it somehow invades their lives and space, when in reality they are tw@ts of the highest order. Feel sorry for Bianca who deserves no flak whatsoever. I do believe though that things like congratulating a former player should be done privately by text as not to provoke these idiots.
      Probably not right in a way, but it's not like Chaz posted it on a QPR Forum.
      It could only be read by anyone that follows him anyway.
      This melt was having a right go at Bianca though, saying Charlie had disrespected the club n that.

Comment

Good for Chaz to clarify what he said although I think it was quite straightforward and not meant as a slight to us in any way, you are always going to get some real weirdo's on any social media, the guy might not have even been a Rangers fan!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Southampton fans must be laughing at some of those tweets from QPR fans.

Comment

We have a select bunch of spoilt sods.

Demand a new badge, get given one, then complain at the options given.
            Demand "young and hungry" players in lieu of the well paid "big names", then we take that approach and people moan.
            Demand we get rid of the big earning "stars", complain when we do.

I think the vast majority of the fans are pretty happy (bar a small gripe or 2) with the business we've done and how we've got ourselves back to a level that better reflects us as a club, rather than going about business like Man City's clumsy little brother.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              Austin was only congratulating a mate, yet some of our fans decided to have a go at Charlie for not respecting the club, and even worse choosing to aim it at Bianca Austin instead.

There was 1 proper melt, that decided to slate Charlie over this and was such a big man to make his feelings clear to Bianca Austin.
              Kids & Thickos

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Demand "young and hungry" players in lieu of the well paid "big names", then we take that approach and people moan.

I think the vast majority of the fans are pretty happy (bar a small gripe or 2) with the business we've done and how we've got ourselves back to a level that better reflects us as a club, rather than going about business like Man City's clumsy little brother.
                Harsh but true.

Comment

Don't think it is just our fans

http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/furious-m...ampaign=buffer

i get the feeling it is just the fact that the Internet is full of nobs

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Comment

Got no problem with Charlie's tweet as no malice in it. However for me it underlines there are some players who believe 'escaping' QPR is a good thing. I expect players to have ambition but effectively believing being here is detrimental, which is basically what that means, is not something we need regardless of how it is meant.

No issues with any of those who have gone (shame so many loans but never mind) but we need to be building for the future with players who want to be here and are hungry regardless of longer term dreams of winning trophies etc. We have now moved on Charlie, Sandra, Fer and Caulker and looks like Green won't play again for us. Phillips aside the match day squads should mainly be comprised of players who are focused on the club. Again no disrespect to Phillips but for me he doesn't look fully focused. If he was then he would be ripping up this division as opposed to drifting in and out of games.

Is a painful yet another rebuilding but do feel this time being done in the right way.

Comment

Well said MattyRangers
                        No wonder, when some people in here act in this way to CA tweet, that good players want to come here.
                        What do these people think will happen when someone asks CA should he sign for QPR

Comment

Have people not learnt that a lot of our fans are like this nowadays! - Absolute dullards!

Comment

We certainly have more than our fair share of wingers and moaners. I cannot conceive why anyone would have a go at Mrs Austin! Fans have been demanding change since Mark Hughes's reign. Now we have nearly got the wage bill under control, the big name players have more or less now departed and we are now what we are. A mid table championship club, hopefully with players who do want to be here and play for us. It would be good to see more home grown talent now being given a go, although our current batch are not exactly hammering at the door but good to see Cole back from Orient and please lets play him. I think we are safe this season, so build now for next.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post

We've got plenty of numpty fans mate, always have done. There are a good few on here as well to be fair. You've just gotta hope that the players they abuse see it for what it is and don't think that opinions of a few reflect those of the whole fan base.

I think anyone who's watched us play this season would be glad to see the back of Fer. Bloke should be running rings round this division but he doesn't look ar*ed. If he thinks he's too big for us then he can do one. Get Luongo playing further up the pitch instead as far as I'm concerned!

Comment

Working...
                              X