X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chery oh baby - might be off ?

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...aronn-10802269
    All a bit odd ??
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Chery To Be Sold?

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...aronn-10802269

Comment

Will always be remembered for the winner against Wolves. Oh no, he missed it.
      Not bothered if he goes myself. Never really bossed a game or made any impact as a sub, another one who doesn't do enough to deserve a place imo.

Comment

Don't think he has really been given a chance.

Comment

Far better and cheaper than Fer imo. Dont want him to go.

Comment

I'd be bothered if he went. No world beater, but I feel more confident somethings gonna happen when he's on the pitch far more than half the other clowns we play week in week out.

Comment

Rejected by QPR

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...dfielder-chery

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Far better and cheaper than Fer imo. Dont want him to go.
                Cheaper, yes. Better, no. Not a chance he is.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Had a lot of faith in him after his exploits last season and maybe had a few good games but kept getting things wrong since then and making far too many mistakes for someone of his age. If he stays, hope he comes good, but won't care too much if he doesn't.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Can't make my mind up about him.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Cheaper, yes. Better, no. Not a chance he is.
                      Is that based on your QPR top trumps?

Chery has more goals AND assists than Fer this season and rarely starts a game !

Comment

He's decent, well worth keeping. Don't wanna be replacing the whole squad and I'm sure he'll improve as the season goes on./

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Is that based on your QPR top trumps?

Chery has more goals AND assists than Fer this season and rarely starts a game !
                          Except he's started one more than Fer so far but anyway... Fer is more involved in every game and plays double the amount of passes every game, better in the air, makes many more tackles, dribbles much more and with more success and has just as good a shot on him as we know from last season. Fer in poor form is still being selected ahead of Chery which to me, says a lot.

Comment

Maybe he would have done better if picked in his best position

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                              Maybe he would have done better if picked in his best position
                              He may well do, but I'd rather have Hoilett and Fer over him any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                              X