Clear All

• John Bostock

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/12/16...id-john-bosto/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bostock

Comment

rightsort

but no thanks

Comment

doing well in Belgium and still really young.

Would be a punt but you never know. If we are going to go down the cheaper route of deals and youngsters I reckon there could be something in this.

Comment

The fact that they have worked together before makes this one interesting. Young and English is a plus, I should believe.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Hardly been amazing, doesnt excite me much.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
              Hardly been amazing, doesnt excite me much.
              I haven't seen much of him tbh, had a look at his stats and he scored 19 last year and assisted 14 I think and was poy.

Do you watch a lot of Belgian football?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                I haven't seen much of him tbh, had a look at his stats and he scored 19 last year and assisted 14 I think and was poy.

Do you watch a lot of Belgian football?
                No not a lot really, but his career up until then in England was PONY IMO. Just doesnt excite me to be perfectly honest.

Comment

He started his career at Palace and was incredibly highly thought of. However his agent (his Dad I seem to recall) moved him way to early and the result is his current obscurity. Sad really but that is the modern day footballer and agent for you.

Comment

well by ferdinands

well by ferdinands terrible record the pluses are at least he isnt another midfield player,so thats something to be really exited about and if ferdinands takes us down which i think he will then he may be of some use to get us out of the lower divisions
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      well by ferdinands terrible record the pluses are at least he isnt another midfield player,so thats something to be really exited about and if ferdinands takes us down which i think he will then he may be of some use to get us out of the lower divisions
                      Ted, you used to be quite a positive poster but I notice on here and lfw you seem to be spiralling downwards with every post!!

Comment

I remember his old man being behind the move to Spurs ect...

All to much for him at 16 and late teen years.

At 23 and away from the spot light it seems he maturing into a half decent player from what I have read. Again hard to call with out seeing him play.

Comment

well

well croydon captain jack im losing my will to live here my two favourite players jet and sandro are refusing to train because like me they hate ferdinand and im having to watch crap clubs like brentford beating my beloved qpr ive just lost it mate 8 games without a win is killing me its really killing me dont forget im also the most banned poster in message board history been permantly banned from qpr report, lfw, qprdotorg, qprorg,etc and just come back here on a three month of moderated threads if it wasnt for my apaling record
                          i would be mounting up nastiest crowd demonstration in the history of our club im absolutely furious we have just given away harriman who has already scored 6 goals for wycombe when does this nightmare end

I AM ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS MATE ITS ALL GONE WRONG WARNOCK HAD US TWO POINTS OFF THE PLAY OFFS
                          NOW THE IDIOT IS TAKING US DOWN
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

well croydon captain jack im losing my will to live here my two favourite players jet and sandro are refusing to train because like me they hate ferdinand and im having to watch crap clubs like brentford beating my beloved qpr ive just lost it mate 8 games without a win is killing me its really killing me dont forget im also the most banned poster in message board history been permantly banned from qpr report, lfw, qprdotorg, qprorg,etc and just come back here on a three month of moderated threads if it wasnt for my apaling record
                            i would be mounting up nastiest crowd demonstration in the history of our club im absolutely furious we have just given away harriman who has already scored 6 goals for wycombe when does this nightmare end

I AM ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS MATE ITS ALL GONE WRONG WARNOCK HAD US TWO POINTS OFF THE PLAY OFFS
                            You were having a nice time over on 606 Ted
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Sorry I asked Ted!!

Comment

Working...
                              X