Bad eggs, again (or not?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad eggs, again (or not?)

Somethings not quite right behind the scenes imo... players not playing, who even Stevie Wonder can see should be playing every week but arnt- Lunongo, JET, Chery, Yun.. Also Sandro kicking off when he didnt make the starting 11 the other week.

Anyone else think this?.. Just hope we dont have a case of 'bad eggs' in the dressing room again.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Maybe, but that is not the real issue.
    The real issue: is JFH a strong enough
    manager to handle situations like this?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Donīt you know, itīs because Les and Chris are picking the team!
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
        Donīt you know, itīs because Les and Chris are picking the team!
        Haha so true!... forgot JFH is locked up in a straijacket all week by LF/CR and only aloud out once a week for 90min to stand on the side lines.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Mind boggling player selections. So much talent in the squad but just won't play them. Wa.nk like Henry is 1st name on the team sheet just shows how clueless the club is.

Comment

I am not sure if they had been said before. I am guessing the likes of Fer Sandro and Henry are on the big bucks compare to the players we bought in the summer. Maybe Tony said that if has to pay them more money than the other payers. He wants them playing week in week out. So he gets his moneys worth. So to say. Not that he is really getting his money worth

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
              Mind boggling player selections. So much talent in the squad but just won't play them. Wa.nk like Henry is 1st name on the team sheet just shows how clueless the club is.
              Tbh, I think Henry is the very least of our problems, not sure why he gets such a hard time.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Somethings not quite right behind the scenes imo... players not playing, who even Stevie Wonder can see should be playing every week but arnt- Lunongo, JET, Chery, Yun.. Also Sandro kicking off when he didnt make the starting 11 the other week.

Anyone else think this?.. Just hope we dont have a case of 'bad eggs' in the dressing room again.
                100% agree Nick.

Something aint right because the players just aren't trying.

Dont care how many times I bang this drum but warnock got so much more out of the same group of players. Under Warnock they looked up for the fight structured and a team.

Now they look lost and uninterested. JFH is responsible for that. Its his job to get the players motivated and playing and quite frankly hes not. Your spot on that things dont look harmonious.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Tbh, I think Henry is the very least of our problems, not sure why he gets such a hard time.
                  I do. He's an easy target. There are people in the stands with more footballing ability than him, but he always gives his all. Shame the same can't be said of our better players.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                    I do. He's an easy target. There are people in the stands with more footballing ability than him, but he always gives his all. Shame the same can't be said of our better players.
                    When played in his correct position, he is fine. Doesn't set the world alight, does nothing fancy, but does a steady job. There are plenty of players that I would, personally, sooner slate than Henry.

Comment

Certainly a grafter which I do appreciate.

Think the problem with Henry is he starts to often. Im quite happy with him as a squad player. Coming on to sure things up for last 20 mins or stepping in when injured.

ATM as a mian stay in the first 11 I dont get. Would much prefer to be bleeding in Luongo.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Certainly a grafter which I do appreciate.

Think the problem with Henry is he starts to often. Im quite happy with him as a squad player. Coming on to sure things up for last 20 mins or stepping in when injured.

ATM as a mian stay in the first 11 I dont get. Would much prefer to be bleeding in Luongo.
                        Jesus mate, and I thought I had some odd fetishes

Comment

When played in his correct position, he is fine. Doesn't set the world alight, does nothing fancy, but does a steady job. There are plenty of players that I would, personally, sooner slate than Henry.
                          Agreed. To be honest, I find him the least offensive (or least infuriating) out of our current squad. Think some have an issue with him starting most games, but then I hardly see how that's his fault.

Comment

Yep, agree. Nothing wrong with the bloke.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2