Anyone with any inside info...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with any inside info...

on this mysterious JET situation...and rumours of a falling out...?

How Polter is getting picked ahead of him is totally baffling. JET has ten times more ability and he's not even making the bench now...

Surely youv'e answered your own question Stan

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Surely youv'e answered your own question Stan
      I haven't at all dogsrr. I'd like to know IF there has in fact been a bust-up. And if so, who it was with, and what it was over...

Comment

Hasn't Les notified clubs Jet is available for transfer ,could be anyone of many reasons you dont anything for nothing especially one that as well as he did and allowed to run down his contract

Comment

No inside info but I saw on Twitter Sandro apparently stormed out after being named on the bench against Hull. Could be true as I thought he was named as a sub when the line ups came out then to be replaced by Toszer

Comment

David McIntyre alluded it was down to his "lack of application". Something that has been the theme of his career it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              No inside info but I saw on Twitter Sandro apparently stormed out after being named on the bench against Hull. Could be true as I thought he was named as a sub when the line ups came out then to be replaced by Toszer
              Others noticed that too Fordy. The first official line-up definitely had Sandro on the bench - only for that tweet to be deleted within a couple of mins, and then another one to appear without Sandro.

Not that I wish to veer this thread OT as I think the bigger question marks are regarding the JET situation.

Comment

im a great believer in the jet i think hes better than charlie austin so why ferdinand want to kick him out i just cant believe how useless ferdinand is as D O F hes completely useless we would be better to double his pay but ban him from the ground everything ferdinand touches he destroys
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                  David McIntyre alluded it was down to his "lack of application". Something that has been the theme of his career it seems.
                  If hes benched because of this then I'm in full support. No more freeloaders like Adel so you pull your weight or you don't get on the pitch. It's about setting minimum standards that all in the squad must attain

I like JET but if hes not acting professionally he can fox trot off and if that's what the club or Les are doing then we should as fans support them after all its what we have been asking them to do for two seasons crack the whip

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    If hes benched because of this then I'm in full support. No more freeloaders like Adel so you pull your weight or you don't get on the pitch. It's about setting minimum standards that all in the squad must attain

I like JET but if hes not acting professionally he can fox trot off and if that's what the club or Les are doing then we should as fans support them after all its what we have been asking them to do for two seasons crack the whip
                    Hear, hear

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                      Hear, hear
                      He is right but all very good laying the law down but we're suffering from not replacing these players with the same qualities
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

You can storm out of Loftus Road if you're unhappy????

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          He is right but all very good laying the law down but we're suffering from not replacing these players with the same qualities
                          But at some point we need to take a stand WeAre address the balance of we will just continue to allow players to take the p iss and anarchy continues to rule in the bush. Obviously assuming he's not doing as required

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            You can storm out of Loftus Road if you're unhappy????
                            Hopefully somebody can upset Fer and Green in the next couple of days.

Comment

How many of Les signings in the summer have been successful?

Can only think of Hall tbf
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X