Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This disastrous run continues then I can see JFH being sacked and NW coming back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This disastrous run continues then I can see JFH being sacked and NW coming back...

in a Red Adiar type way to try and keep us up.... I'm not suggesting that this is what I want to happen but, the way things are going nothing would surprise me.... Tonight and Mon are as bad as anything that Ramsey presided over and we are quickly becoming a laughing stock...

becoming?
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      becoming?
      Ok fair enough we have been for some time but you get my point surely...

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
        in a Red Adiar type way to try and keep us up.... I'm not suggesting that this is what I want to happen but, the way things are going nothing would surprise me.... Tonight and Mon are as bad as anything that Ramsey presided over and we are quickly becoming a laughing stock...
        Where have you been for the past 3 years?

Comment

i just hope they get warnock back as quick as possible,this idiot ferdinand and his paperboys have destroyed our club
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
            I can't see that at all.

He's had SIX games. Yes, SIX games.

Comment

We won't see warnock back. Club have made their bed and now have to lay in it.

They won't be stupid enough to admit to the public they made a mistake. Think jfh would have to go on a disastrous run to even be contemplated to being replaced.

The clubs a joke atm, we sack a inexperienced manager and replace him with a replica!!

I don't care what anyone says but this was ferdinand who pushed this through for his own bias reasons and abused the power he has as a director of football to employ a manager that suited this rather than going for what we needed.

100% believe if he wasn't director of football jfh would not be our manager as his credentials were not what we needed and to similar to the manager we had previously sacked!
              Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 02-01-2016, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                We won't see warnock back. Club have made their bed and now have to lay in it.

They won't be stupid enough to admit to the public they made a mistake. Think jfh would have to go on a disastrous run to even be contemplated to being replaced.

The clubs a joke atm, we sack a inexperienced manager and replace him with a replica!!

I don't care what anyone says but this was ferdinand who pushed this through for his own bias reasons and abused the power he has as a director of football to employ a manager that suited this rather than going for what we needed.

100% believe if he wasn't director of football jfh would not be our manager as his credentials were not what we needed and to similar to the manager we had previously sacked!
                LF has been an absolute disaster in his role as DOF. In any other results based profession, he would've been sacked months ago. As it is, he clearly has TF's ear, and can do as he pleases. None of this changes until TF sells up and LF loses his job IMO. Until then, we will lurch from one mess to another.

Comment

Until LF is fu*cked off out of the club and take his rooney rule with him, JFH not his fault it is LF fault for employing him I'm afraid we have to stick with JFH and hope he can turn it around, LF & CR were always on about this coloured thing, and I believe that is all LF is interested in not the club just a massive chip on shoulder, and I'm sure 100% of the fans on here do not care what colour the manager is as long as he is the right man for the job, which I don't think LF is thinking that and TF needs to say to him this is not working, you only got to look who Looks after the various squads Andy Impey youth Furlong under 18s and JFH first team and rumour has it CR will be back at the club is that telling TF something and the fans, it has to be called to a halt now we don't need this at the club if your good enough you get the job end of.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                    Until LF is fu*cked off out of the club and take his rooney rule with him, JFH not his fault it is LF fault for employing him I'm afraid we have to stick with JFH and hope he can turn it around, LF & CR were always on about this coloured thing, and I believe that is all LF is interested in not the club just a massive chip on shoulder, and I'm sure 100% of the fans on here do not care what colour the manager is as long as he is the right man for the job, which I don't think LF is thinking that and TF needs to say to him this is not working, you only got to look who Looks after the various squads Andy Impey youth Furlong under 18s and JFH first team and rumour has it CR will be back at the club is that telling TF something and the fans, it has to be called to a halt now we don't need this at the club if your good enough you get the job end of.
                    100% this.

No one gives a toss what colour the manager is. As others have said before he could be purple for all I care but this clearly was a decision I believe was partially made with colour in mind.

A component dof or chairmen would never of sacked ramsey and replaced hi. With someone so similar with not much difference in experience. Not when you had the likes of lambert, Pearson or warnock available.

Coaches like clement and the bloke from Dortmund who's now doing a good job at Huddersfield even should of been above jfh due to their many years shadowing great managers at massive clubs.

Somehow we end up with jfh!!

Comment

To be fair no one knew how Clement would work out, having said that if he came here it might have been the same?

Do Derby have a DOF?

Missed the boat with NW.

Comment

The home of football is backward with managers not wanting to work under any DOF's, not just us

Comment

JFH, Ramsey & LF need to be sacked by TF NOW! BRING BACK NEIL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            I can't see that at all.

He's had SIX games. Yes, SIX games.
                            I agree with Rabbit he's had 6 Games Yes 6 games that's twice as many as NW so there

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                              This squad is tripe.
                              NW got the same squad playing as a team, an organised unit. Since then, m'lud, we have the evidence of our own eyes. And it hasn't been pretty.

Comment

Working...
                              X