Is there any QPR fan out there that rates Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any QPR fan out there that rates Henry

Every game he plays we are second best in midfield!

Cant stand him tbh. Not that he's done a lot wrong just so one dimensional and slow. I want more from a centre midfielder than just chasing players about. Its a mystery that Luongo still hasn't had a go in a midfield 2. Never going to be any worse than Henry & Toszer and he's younger, faster, creates more.

Comment

Tbh think he's done fine lately? I know it's "fashionable " to bash him, but when he's plus in his position (CM) he's generally fine and certainly not worthy of his own thread digging him out. Each to their own though.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

There's a lot more wrong at QPR than Henry o/p just step back and look at the bigger picture

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Tbh think he's done fine lately? I know it's "fashionable " to bash him, but when he's plus in his position (CM) he's generally fine and certainly not worthy of his own thread digging him out. Each to their own though.
          This. He's not the worst thing about the team at the moment. Not his fault when he's stuck out on the wing. First half yesterday he was the only one trying to get it down and play. Fer, Tozser....give me Henry any day.

Comment

No worse than more than half the squad but an easy target and jumped on far too quickly IMO
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He had a decent season last year I thought, far better than I was expecting from him in the PL, also had a couple of decent games at RB for us this season. In his position it's not easy to stand out but is difficult to look good if the players around you are struggling. That said I would play Sandro in front of him when fit every time.

Comment

It says how bad we were in 1st half yesterday because I honestly felt he was our best player. I'm still fuming about that garbage served up.

Comment

I rate him to do the scrappy stuff every team requires. I'd rather play him sitting in front of the defence and behind the midfield, as protection for the defence.

Anywhere further forward and I think he's a little bit of a liability, movement wise. At RB he looked pretty good.

Comment

I rate him, put me on the list. One of the very few who goes out and actually earns his wages every single game imo.

Comment

Better premiership player than a championship one. There there's destroying to do. Here it's not enough. Championship players have to create and offer a threat. I like Kelvin. He's honest. It's not his fault successive managers have asked him to do the jobs he's done. He'd be benched by me in favour of a painting of Luongo and Sandro. It's gotta be better than what we have. Kelvin and Faurlin is a truly terrible, ugly CM pairing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        I rate him, put me on the list. One of the very few who goes out and actually earns his wages every single game imo.
                        Every single game? Really?

Henry is ok when we're under the cosh at tough away places. At home against rot he's completely ineffective as he creates zero. He's like a rubbish Sandro imo.

Comment

Well he started right wing yesterday and was one of our better players.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Every single game? Really?

Henry is ok when we're under the cosh at tough away places. At home against rot he's completely ineffective as he creates zero. He's like a rubbish Sandro imo.
                            Always works, not saying he plays well every game (has more good than bad though), but he's always doing the most work and putting in the most effort on that pitch as far as what I can see.

Comment

put him in at right back and put Ned back in the middle of the defence. That's two improvements on yesterday without dropping anyone
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                              X