Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this Sir Les bashing....

Is it fair....:

We've been pretty poor since Neil left the first time, we continue to be poor ...Sparky and Arry had more money than the last two managers and didnt do much, Sir Les wasn't really around then.

If Sir Les is being blamed for getting Ramsey in, that's harsh, as it was clear Ramsey was a last resort, TF wanted a dream manager but no one with a credible CV in football wanted to come to us and Ramsey duly obliged. He wasnt up to it but worth the try.

If the argument against Sir Les is he ousted Neil in his second coming and got JFH in that doesn't make sense, Neil's relationship with Sir Les must be good for NW to have come back to us and I've never heard anything to the contrary. For whatever reason NW didn't get the job but to blame Sir Les is groundless. I can remember posts on here wanting NW out first time and posters using every opportunity in the interim period to make digs a NW, now he considered the messiah.

If the argument is Sir Les is too influential then that's what we've been crying out for, hardly something to hit the bloke over the head with. Under Arry and Sparky the critiscm was TF was taken advantage of especially with buys. Sir Les has been put in as a buffer between owners and managers so past mistakes aren't repeated, to now blame Sir Les misses the point.

Since Sir Les has been in post the club has tightened it's budget, we were rubbish before the austerity measures so not surprising we continue to be rubbish now. But saying that, under NW the second coming we were alright so ....we might actually not be that rubbish but to blame Sir Les and the name calling of someone who post SB and RM was probably one of our true legends who has our clubs best intention at heart is pretty poor IMHO.

Common denominator.

Comment

Ramsey back is all that needs to be said

Comment

Great player but as a DOF he is farking shite, it's debatable if people's think he has as a say in what side we turn out but for me he can go back to the spuds
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Fans always look for someone to blame. Henry on the pitch, LF off it, Traore anywhere he may be and uncle Tony when there is a world problem. That's human nature, we all want to blame someone or something when things go ##### up. If things are going well we say less positive things about those I've named and probably say its down to us fans support in the so called raucous Loftus Road.

We are a funny bunch wanting so much more than the club can give, in many ways the collection bucket days made us more realistic unlike the affluent years since Tango and Cash

Roller coaster ride for QPR fans for many years ahead me thinks
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Steve Gallan had been sacked to make way for Ramsey..... Les should do one DOF you must be joking.

Comment

Position was needed, but seems he has way to much power.

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                Steve Gallan had been sacked to make way for Ramsey..... Les should do one DOF you must be joking.
                Steve Gallan 1st team coach has been sacked to make way for Ramsey to return as 1st team coach is that a fact , surely Ferdinand cant be that blattant after saying he was returning in a role as football advisor or some such shlt

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Steve Gallan 1st team coach has been sacked to make way for Ramsey to return as 1st team coach is that a fact , surely Ferdinand cant be that blattant after saying he was returning in a role as football advisor or some such shlt
                  Why not? the DOF wants to surround himself with his mates gives him protection, think he needs to be got rid of and have been saying this for a long time, he was to blame for the Ramsey debarcle and he still brings him back? his status as a great player means nothing in his role now and peoples trust, in him is being eroded every day by what's going on, and being the DOF he's to blame these are his people
                  he really should've been gone by now,

Comment

I heard yesterday, might be bull, probably is, that the short list of 3 was Jimmy, Danny Wilson and Chris powell

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      Fans always look for someone to blame. Henry on the pitch, LF off it, Traore anywhere he may be and uncle Tony when there is a world problem. That's human nature, we all want to blame someone or something when things go ##### up. If things are going well we say less positive things about those I've named and probably say its down to us fans support in the so called raucous Loftus Road.

We are a funny bunch wanting so much more than the club can give, in many ways the collection bucket days made us more realistic unlike the affluent years since Tango and Cash

Roller coaster ride for QPR fans for many years ahead me thinks
                      You've got a point, an individual must be responsible, surprised if someone hasn't posted that Sir Les was on the grassy knoll in Dealy Plaza

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        I heard yesterday, might be bull, probably is, that the short list of 3 was Jimmy, Danny Wilson and Chris powell
                        He's defo gone. Kevin Gallen said it himself.

Pretty disgraceful on QPR'S part, but is it Les or is it Jimmy's decision? New back room team?

Comment

Is Ramsey a better and more qualified and more experienced coach than Gallen is a question?
                          Cos the teams doing terrible and people are going mad to sack the board the dof , the manager, the cleaners and barmen in the blue and white club, but sack the coach and it's all wrong, just think everything's wrong to a lot on here at the moment cos we ain't top of the league.
                          Footballs terrible we all know that, but he's had five games, let's see after twenty i reckon.

Comment

Players who have used their head as much as Les have problems using their heads in other ways after their playing career. Also not sure how much brain power there was from the beginning. Good player is not the same as a good DOF or manager. By the way, why are we having a DOF? Let the manager choose and decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              let's see after twenty i reckon.
                              by then it could be really serious.... we're closer to the bottom than the top.

You know very well no one expected us to be top. We just didn't want yet another total shambles.

Comment

Working...
                              X