No announcement yet.

All this Sir Les bashing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Steve Gallen but none of our youngsters have shown much (most sent back from their loan clubs quickly) whereas Ramsey (if you ignore Tim Sherwood talking rubbish) has a good record at Spurs. I know there are a lot of variables to consider between the Spurs youth setup versus ours but still...

Comment

if

if les really cared about qpr he would have by hook or crook kept warnock in charge to the end of the season
      he had able leftenants who could have been here seven days a week and neil would only have to be here three days a week

LES FERDINAND IS ONLY INTEREESTED IN LES FERDINAND HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE ALLOWED THE JET ONE OF OUR MOST PROLIFIC SCORERS TO BE REPLACED BY SEBASTIAN POULTER WHO SCORES NO GOALS AND IS COMPLETELY USELESS AS A CENTER FORWARD

dont get me wrong lads if the team starts doinf it then i will proclaim my undying love for les ferdinand

but im hurting and im worrying

I NEED TO SEE HULL CITY PUT ON THE RACK AND CRUCIFIED
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
        Players who have used their head as much as Les have problems using their heads in other ways after their playing career. Also not sure how much brain power there was from the beginning. Good player is not the same as a good DOF or manager. By the way, why are we having a DOF? Let the manager choose and decide.
        Previous managers, Harry Redknapp and Mark Hughes decided and look what happened there.

Comment

Hold on..Isn't Ramsey going to be technical director or something? No one said anything about him returning as first team coach. Or are we making stuff up again to use against LF?
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            I like Steve Gallen but none of our youngsters have shown much (most sent back from their loan clubs quickly) whereas Ramsey (if you ignore Tim Sherwood talking rubbish) has a good record at Spurs. I know there are a lot of variables to consider between the Spurs youth setup versus ours but still...
            Yes but that doesn't fit in with the slagging off of Les, Tony, Karl, Sebastien or Chris Ramsey now does it ! Just look at a Spurs now full of their own young talent with even young Carroll getting a run in the team who are 3rd in Prem but TC was supposedly a waste of space ! QPR fans have always been a fickle lot but last 5 years some have become beyond belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Yes but that doesn't fit in with the slagging off of Les, Tony, Karl, Sebastien or Chris Ramsey now does it ! Just look at a Spurs now full of their own young talent with even young Carroll getting a run in the team who are 3rd in Prem but TC was supposedly a waste of space ! QPR fans have always been a fickle lot but last 5 years some have become beyond belief.
              This. I come on here nowadays and can't tell if some people are being serious...they have to be joking? JFH out after a handful of games? Fickle is an understatement.

We win or play well....silence.....
              We lose...Les out, TF out, JFH out, Sinton out, Ramsey(who ain't even here yet) out, Jude the bloody cat out!

Let them do their job and judge them in a season or two.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

To me it looks like Les secured himself a nice job where he personally is under no threat of the sack. Managers can come and go but he'll stay as DOF.

We needed a DOF as we lacked a stability and a solid infrastructure. The board were hopelessly naive and at the mercy of agents and people taking advantage of our money. Obviously TF & his partners can't run the club personally but they needed to choose the right guy to delegate to. There was talk of bringing in a 'football man', but Les isn't the guy we needed. Aside from some coaching he's done nothing to suggest he's qualified for the job. I'm not against him or Ramsey working here but giving him such an important role is stupid, he is learning on the job.

No point comparing us or our academy to Spurs as they are a much bigger, more stable club. The facilities they've got are as good as anyone in the country and Daniel Levy is prudent in how he runs them, it's totally different to the setup here. We need a steady hand like him, not a novice.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  This. I come on here nowadays and can't tell if some people are being serious...they have to be joking? JFH out after a handful of games? Fickle is an understatement.

We lose...Les out, TF out, JFH out, Sinton out, Ramsey(who ain't even here yet) out, Jude the bloody cat out!

We play well that's a joke surely.

For me its not about winning its about performance and the last
                  game was shocking,if you feel that dross is acceptable from a pro team
                  and the team selection the I sincerely feel sorry for you.

Comment

You seriously want us to judge Ramsey in a year or two after ten months of his DROSSBALL , you are happy to have that muppet around
                    QPR for upto three years , what are you some sort of a self harmer ?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      You seriously want us to judge Ramsey in a year or two after ten months of his DROSSBALL , you are happy to have that muppet around
                      QPR for upto three years , what are you some sort of a self harmer ?
                      To be fair how much time did Spurs give him?

What I'm upset about is getting rid of Steve Gallen, surely there was a role for him at this club.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        To be fair how much time did Spurs give him?

What I'm upset about is getting rid of Steve Gallen, surely there was a role for him at this club.
                        I think once he became assistant to first team and then Ramsey was sacked, difficult to put him back in youth set up. What's concerning is if there is a job for ramsey now, there should be one for gallen.

Comment

Awful signings, vain man who cares more about his ego then Queens Park Rangers & should have appointed Warnock

LES HAS TO GO OR WE'RE ####ED
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

seen a few "cant believe JFH has done this, this and this........LF has to go"

only me who sees no logic at all in that???

Comment

LF isnt the problem - TF is...

Comment

You are living in the past. No Football managers get given a year or two in charge anymore and haven't done for donkey's years. There is too much money involved.
                                Ferdinand didn't have the right qualifications to be given a DOF role, Ramsey had done nothing to deserve a 3 year contract, and there were about six better candidates than JFH. The club is a joke and supporters have the right to complain.

Comment

Working...
                                X