Austin urges QPR to name boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin urges QPR to name boss

"We'd like it nailed down and done as soon as possible. Whether it's a new manager or if Neil is going to continue. That uncertainty is harming us and we need to knuckle down and be together as a group.

It has been announced that we've been given permission to talk to Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink. But until it's done, it's not done, so Neil Warnock and Kevin Blackwell will take us forward. We all know they are in charge on Thursday at Reading and they may be in charge at the start of next week and again against Burnley next Saturday.

We can only control what's on the pitch, and not worry about what is going on off the pitch. If Hasselbaink comes in I'm sure, as a former striker, he can help and improve my game. And if you're working with someone of that calibre as a player, it would be nice. But Neil and Kevin have helped me too in the short time they've been here."

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...point-manager?

Also says I'm off at the end of the season. Yea just keep scoring as your not going to be here.

Comment

That sounds like a 'Keep Neil Warnock' plea to me.

Comment

Bit strange for him to come out with this IMO.. Nothing surprises me anymore at Rangers but find these comments a bit odd

Comment

Probably got stopped coming out the training ground and gave the typical sit on the fence answer that they are trained to give.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            Really? It just sounds like a 'confirm to the players who's going to be the prime choice so we know what we are getting' plea. Doesn't seem to have a preference either way.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              "We'd like it nailed down and done as soon as possible. Whether it's a new manager or if Neil is going to continue. That uncertainty is harming us and we need to knuckle down and be together as a group.
              Just as a couple of people have said: some kind of announcement - even if it was just to say NW would see out the year - would mean stability in a club that is desperately short of it. No chance.

If the players are happy under the current team and the results bear that out, appointing JFH is even more of a risk. There is going to be a dressing room to win over.

Comment

Sounds more like a "please let's just sort out a new manager and get on with it" plea to me
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Jimmy would be excellent for Charlie, would give him some great coaching I would imagine
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

There you go Charlie, now go and bag a hat trick at the fakes
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

There you go Charlie, now go and sign a new 3 year contract
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I'm gonna genuinely feel sick when he farks off at the end of the season.

Comment

Hard to see anyone paying £8 million in January for him when he will be free in the summer,turning down £13 million from Leicester in the summer now seems like a crazy decision

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                            I'm gonna genuinely feel sick when he farks off at the end of the season.
                            Papers seem to think he'll be off in Jan
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Agree looks like Charlie wants Neil? Also as someone has stated he wont be here, to worry about it, so the club have to do what's best for the club not what's best for Charlie

Comment

Working...
                              X