Good piece on Moyes for QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Not really, he got promoted from league 1 once with Leicester, and one promotion to prem. 2 play offs but he didn't get them up either time and 2 months of solid football for a whole season kept his team in the prem.
    I think you are missing the point. Pearson has built the foundations of the squad and, more importantly, the club that is now 3rd in the Premier League.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      I think you are missing the point. Pearson has built the foundations of the squad and, more importantly, the club that is now 3rd in the Premier League.
      This is just speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        This is just speculation.
        I don't think it is. Pearson built that squad, most of the first 11 that play week in week out are players signed by Pearson. Ranieri is simply carrying on his work.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          I don't think it is. Pearson built that squad, most of the first 11 that play week in week out are players signed by Pearson. Ranieri is simply carrying on his work.
          Think he changed the formation but other than that, the players are pretty much the same. They also ended the season strong so there is no reason why they couldn't be up there now with Pearson in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            Rodgers or Moyes won't be in High Demand for any so called Big Clubs at the moment.
            These 2 won't want to be out of the game for long either, and could easily turn things around here.

Don't think either would really see us as a step down, but more of a challenge considering our previous seasons.
            Moyes might go to Leeds if a takeover happens just read

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              Rodgers gets the call vs Moyes for me. Always thought Moyes over rated at Everton, Martinez proved the point when he got the job.

Before you appoint, you need a clear set of goals and objectives. We've changed ours at least three times this season alone, and candidates like Rodgers will be aware of how chaotic things have been here....

Only worry with him is at the back, that's what cost Liverpool...... otherwise he has to be a contender.
              I think Moyes did well at Everton,for the squad he had and lack of funds,he had them punching above their weight!
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

I think rodgers would be a top appointment but personally would take Moyes over him every day of the week.

If Moyes was given time and a little bit of backing I reckon he would sort us right out.

Comment

Moyes is the best at building up a club plus producing and spotting young talent in the lower leagues.

He ticks all the boxes, I like the style Rodgers and Pearson play, both different styles but effective.

Moyes is the top choice but we have no chance.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Moyes is the man for me!
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      Moyes is the man for me!
                      Most will say.. Not a Chance.
                      But not too sure, won't be in high demand by some and there's not really much out there at the moment for him to walk into.
                      Was slated at Man Utd, and slated in Spain but would be someone that could turn it around over a few years.

I think we are after Rodgers or Moyes.

Comment

Moved several Moyes posts here as each prospective manager seems to have their own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                          Most will say.. Not a Chance.
                          But not too sure, won't be in high demand by some and there's not really much out there at the moment for him to walk into.
                          Was slated at Man Utd, and slated in Spain but would be someone that could turn it around over a few years.

I think we are after Rodgers or Moyes.
                          I think he is quality, scouted the lower leagues while at a top six club,I would be surprised if he spend £250m in his 10 years at Everton, we have in 4 yrs, lol!

Just found this. https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/t....48361/page-10
                          Last edited by californiahoop; 21-11-2015, 12:23 PM.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Moyes as good as pearson if not better comes without the baggage , simular to Hodgeson in his quiet diplomacey

Comment

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/ever...rton-transfers
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

go to the QPR page on that site..makes some interesting reading..

Comment

Working...
                                X