X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArthurQPR_NYC
    replied
    Originally posted by vblockiain View Post
    Why do they open up Ellerslie rd to cars before the crowd has left it happens every week that someone drives past Ellerslie exit at rush hour I have kicked a few cars recently & i am over 65
    yeah, maybe this would be the 1 productive question whichever one of the mods goes to the QPR fan forum can ask. all the rest of it is just some politicking charade to appease the fans.
    an actual productive suggestion for the fans, for once, might be a breath of fresh air!

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Would have done it if I'd known what a mud monkey was....
    the clue is in the "squatting" bit mate.....

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Is Matty a nursery teaching assistant?!

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kirill
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Somebody should have got up on his bonnet, squatted and curled off a mud monkey. Woulda shown him.
    Yes, you were sorely missed in that altercation as the decisive resolution factor.

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Somebody should have got up on his bonnet, squatted and curled off a mud monkey. Woulda shown him.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
    melt
    Says the geezer behind the keyboard

Leave a comment:

• Ruislip Ranger
    replied
    Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    I can spell. Just not very good with touchscreen phones! For the ones on here who saw it and day the guy was put in his place, that's not the way I saw and heard it as I was level with the car from the Ellerslie turnstile to the junction with loftus road, the driver called a guy out who shouted at him and told him he was a qpr mug and and claimed this was his Manor and he drives how he likes then asked the guy where he was from and he said reading to which the driver them made racist remarks about reading, the car turned left into loftus road so I assume he lives there or on the estate? I've took a bit of stick on this thread but I don't shout and threaten unless I can back it up and I was not involved in any of it but those that were know who shouted abuse and when challenged done nothing,
    melt

Leave a comment:

• Quaz
    replied
    And yes there is also some grammar mistakes in above for the dictionaries on here! My phone changes words or predicts and I don't know how to turn that feature off!
    If you dont know how to use the phone, should have thrown it at the drivers head

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    And yes there is also some grammar mistakes in above for the dictionaries on here! My phone changes words or predicts and I don't know how to turn that feature off!

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Only someone who's just landed wouldn't know the rules. Lived on the ground growing up and everyone of my family knew that it was a no go area in the motor from two to three and half four to six every other saturday

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    Originally posted by haddockandbloater View Post
    Is that the Eldersie Road in Shephards Bush! I hate people who can't spell or can't be bothered to look it up if not sure, what a plumb!
    I can spell. Just not very good with touchscreen phones! For the ones on here who saw it and day the guy was put in his place, that's not the way I saw and heard it as I was level with the car from the Ellerslie turnstile to the junction with loftus road, the driver called a guy out who shouted at him and told him he was a qpr mug and and claimed this was his Manor and he drives how he likes then asked the guy where he was from and he said reading to which the driver them made racist remarks about reading, the car turned left into loftus road so I assume he lives there or on the estate? I've took a bit of stick on this thread but I don't shout and threaten unless I can back it up and I was not involved in any of it but those that were know who shouted abuse and when challenged done nothing,

Leave a comment:

• qpr
    replied
    It must be annoying to drive after a game but equally you being a local should know when matches are played & when to go out

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    I am the OP and this is first time online since last night, I had kids with me and I was not the one giving the driver verbals, plenty were and then embarrassed themselves, if you can't back verbals up then keep it shut, I only posted see if Any on here saw it so if some think that's a strange post then they are entitled to their opinion.
    I am not sure why you've come in for abuse so I can only apologize.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    I am the OP and this is first time online since last night, I had kids with me and I was not the one giving the driver verbals, plenty were and then embarrassed themselves, if you can't back verbals up then keep it shut, I only posted see if Any on here saw it so if some think that's a strange post then they are entitled to their opinion.
    Having kids with him wouldn't stop that Ruislip Ranger bloke. He's a hard nut don't ya know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X