Best team performance of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Actually if I was going to define it in 3 words, I'd go with: Facts, Stats, Positivity.

That works for me. Here's one fact: The referee was absolute cack. Here's another one: we had 8 shots and created chances.
    According to your facts and stats we should be top of the division but we are not. 8 shots is the second worst we have had this season at home.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      But we were creating twenty chances a game (eg v MK Dons). I don't recall many cartwheels then.
      Give it a rest Ramsey you've been sacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        According to your facts and stats we should be top of the division but we are not. 8 shots is the second worst we have had this season at home.
        Where did I say that? Stop making up cr@p. I've criticised too you know. I just look at the bigger picture.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          Give it a rest Ramsey you've been sacked.
          He's right though.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            He's right though.
            Knocker only knocks others.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I agree today was a huge improvement in the overall team performance, the first half was good to watch but the second not so good. I would take that over two half's of crap we have been fed recently.

I thought Sandro moved well all the time giving an out ball to the defenders and that kind of disappeared once he went off. Konchesky gave us an attacking option, Henry by far had his best game for a long time but shouldn't be there full time. Faurlin had a good game but the movement stopped in the second half so he had no one to find. Hoilett had one of his best ever games for us. Phillips again disappointed overall, was knocked of the ball or out of challenges all to often.

Overall a vast improvement for the first 45 minutes and that's progress.

Comment

Was Charlie lone striker again? That's something that needs to be re-thunk, JET I think is a better option as lone striker than Charlie. As was mentioned earlier, he was a mannequin today.

Comment

Apart from the defence being better it was exactly the same as it has been all season. Scrappy hoof ball.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                    Was Charlie lone striker again? That's something that needs to be re-thunk, JET I think is a better option as lone striker than Charlie. As was mentioned earlier, he was a mannequin today.
                    This. Charlie was poor today.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      Apart from the defence being better it was exactly the same as it has been all season. Scrappy hoof ball.
                      Jeez. How wrong can you be? Sorry to be rude.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        1 shot on target whole match. Yeah fantastic performance
                        Was their one shot on target really? I don't remember their keeper having to make a save all game,and Green only had to make one PNE were a very boring team, but very good defensively,

Comment

I agree with most that it was a far better team performance, confidence shone through imo
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Big Improvement!...... Clearly a totally different game that I saw.

Totally unacceptable shite as far as I am concerned........ The WORST performance this season.

NO POSITIVES from this game at all, other then a clean sheet.

I'm distraught

Comment

Think being distraught is a slight exaggeration

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
                                Hmm........ Seems like I've been a poster for four years more than you ....... And have a few more posts than you!!!

The game totad was absolute shite - eveyone around me in A block agreed and also the train back home too thought that the game was utter shite.

..... and thanks Kirill - it's always been a pleasure!!!!!
                                Played alright for about half hour without creating or making their keeper work. Another than that it was awful. Its just because Warnock is in charge all of a sudden a shite performance is classed as best performance of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X