Best team performance of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    No you can't do threads like this all the resident weirdos will only have a pop at you

100% best performance but I'd only expect those with a football brain and an eye for the game to have picked up on your points. Those disputing it clearly haven't a scooby.
    There's a circular reasoning fallacy here

Weird(o)
    Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Comment

I feel for you guys who have been all season. That was my third game, Yeovil, Blackburn and PNE. I quite enjoyed the game, especially the first 30 minutes. But says a lot if this game was a vast improvement in what you've had to endure so far
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        First half I agree , we were brilliant. Ale was pulling the strings and Hoilett was like a new man. However, second half was back to normality for me , really poor half.

Also, for all of our great football in the first half (and at times we did knock it about very well) , we didn't really test their keeper At all?
        Thats how I saw it yesterday. We played with real intensity in the 1st half and it seemed like we couldnt maintain that in the 2nd. We needed to score when we were dominant in the 1st half

Comment

No you can't do threads like this all the resident weirdos will only have a pop at you

100% best performance but I'd only expect those with a football brain and an eye for the game to have picked up on your points. Those disputing it clearly haven't a scooby.
          Originally posted by WHITECITYONE View Post
          There's a circular reasoning fallacy here

Weird(o)
          Yeah and there's also some WUMs as has been readily owned up to this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            I feel for you guys who have been all season. That was my third game, Yeovil, Blackburn and PNE. I quite enjoyed the game, especially the first 30 minutes. But says a lot if this game was a vast improvement in what you've had to endure so far
            That's the truth, Lyme. Been painful..... And I missed Wolves and Hudderfield!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Agree. Would have been booing at half and full time had Ramsey been in charge plus dropping Austin back into midfield imagine uproar for doing that surprised there is no thread on that
              Our fans are never happy,, I couldn't believe my ears when I watched the qpr v Leeds game from 75-76 season on YouTube the other night. Did you know our players was booed off at half time coz it was 0-0 ffs our fans will never be happy
              You Rsssssss

Comment

I'm not amazed mate said it for ages we have a large portion of ##### in the stands.

Love Rangers but fkkk me we have some 'special' fans at times.
                Mate the lad that sits a few across from me is the biggest ring piece in R block. On Saturday after half an hour he started slating Hoilett

Best one from him yet though was a few weeks back he shouted some nonsense at Hall and ended it by saying "fark off back to Watford"
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Wouldn't get carried away yet, got to convert all that possession into clear cut chances.

Comment

Working...
                  X