Best team performance of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best team performance of the season

Bar none. Light years ahead of the drossball served up by Ramsey. Miles better than the woeful performance against MK Dons. And we didn't have a shot of goal. First half we looked brilliant at times. That's tge first time we've been decent in midfield for a long time. Faurlin was outstanding, I thought. Best game for a long time. And I'm not one to drool over him. Charlie gave us his impression of a mannikin dummy and Chery coming on weakened us, but lots to draw hope from I thought. Konchelsky finally turned up from Leicester. And who was that No 23?? Christ Ramsey was total and utter pants.

First half I agree , we were brilliant. Ale was pulling the strings and Hoilett was like a new man. However, second half was back to normality for me , really poor half.

Also, for all of our great football in the first half (and at times we did knock it about very well) , we didn't really test their keeper At all?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

So Warnock has to bring back Adel then? The last Puzzle in the jigzaw.
      Last edited by Shania; 07-11-2015, 06:46 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        First half I agree , we were brilliant. Ale was pulling the strings and Hoilett was like a new man. However, second half was back to normality for me , really poor half.

Also, for all of our great football in the first half (and at times we did knock it about very well) , we didn't really test their keeper At all?
        No. Largely because Charlie was AWOL. And the subs disrupted things a bit. But overall performance wise it's very encouraging. I was in despair after MK Dons. Sometimes, surprisingly, results aren't everything

Comment

Wolves was better team performance.

Looked more controlled then any other time this season. Still passengers not earning their corn on that effort. Some strange tactical changes which I'm trying to get head round.

Thought Hall was immense Hoilett best game in a long time. If only he had a final ball.

Something to work on

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Bar none. Light years ahead of the drossball served up by Ramsey. Miles better than the woeful performance against MK Dons. And we didn't have a shot of goal. First half we looked brilliant at times. That's tge first time we've been decent in midfield for a long time. Faurlin was outstanding, I thought. Best game for a long time. And I'm not one to drool over him. Charlie gave us his impression of a mannikin dummy and Chery coming on weakened us, but lots to draw hope from I thought. Konchelsky finally turned up from Leicester. And who was that No 23?? Christ Ramsey was total and utter pants.
            1 shot on target whole match. Yeah fantastic performance

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Read what he said. Best team performance and that is hard to dispute. The game is played over a whole pitch, not just inside the box.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Neil can work on that now.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Read what he said. Best team performance and that is hard to dispute. The game is played over a whole pitch, not just inside the box.
                  Thanks. Guy seems a nut, Nasser.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Wolves was better team performance.

Looked more controlled then any other time this season. Still passengers not earning their corn on that effort. Some strange tactical changes which I'm trying to get head round.

Thought Hall was immense Hoilett best game in a long time. If only he had a final ball.

Something to work on
                    Very much something to work on. Wolves we were dreadful when going two down. We're lucky, let's face it, to get back I to it. Did very well to win it. Today we looked tidy most of the game. And like we new what we were doing eRky days, however. But I'm more pleased than I've been for a longtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Sorry I can't have my opinion, you can play aswell as you like if you don't create chances then we ain't going no where. Mug

Comment

Sorry I can't have my opinion, you can play aswell as you like if you don't create chances then we ain't going no where. Mug
                        We did create chances though, we had 8 shots should have had a penalty and they should have been down to 10 men. I'm not trying to call you out here but were you at the game out of curiosity?
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Please play nice.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Don't get too excited - similar comments were spread all over the boards when Ramsay took over from Harry .........and besides which did I go to a different match today - it was dull as dishwater

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              We did create chances though, we had 8 shots should have had a penalty and they should have been down to 10 men. I'm not trying to call you out here but were you at the game out of curiosity?
                              Chances as in chances to score. As in on target. If you don't shoot on target you don't score Nasser don't know if you know that?

Comment

Working...
                              X