Who's To Blame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's To Blame?

Who do you think is responsible for the mess we are in?

For me it's Fernandes, his indecision has cost us big time. He didn't act quickly when Redknapp should have been sacked and let Pulis and then Clement slip through his fingers. He went for the easy option of hiring a youth team coach. He threw his lot in with the Mark Hughes/Mike Rigg combo and he has done it again with the ex Tottenham mafia. The only real decision he made was to sack Warnock, the man that got us to the Premier league in the first place.
    Ramsey
    29.31%
    Fernandes
    44.83%
    Don't know...don't care anymore
    13.79%
    The Players
    12.07%

Personally I put it down to the people masquerading as professional footballers who can't defend, pass or head the ball, and a "coaching" team who seem to be oblivious to what's going on on the pitch.

Say what you like about the board, but they're not the ones continually losing football matches.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

To be honest, It's a bit of all of them choices, but for me the chairman has to be held accountable, as this has all happened on his watch.

Yes he's been supportive of managers, but some could say that support was / is bordering on stupidity with the kind of contracts we've given out, and the personnel we've hired, which inevitably sets a tone for how the whole club runs and operates, on and off the pitch.

A more ruthless chairman would not of overseen such a ridiculous regime IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        To be honest, It's a bit of all of them choices, but for me the chairman has to be held accountable, as this has all happened on his watch.

Yes he's been supportive of managers, but some could say that support was / is bordering on stupidity with the kind of contracts we've given out, and the personnel we've hired, which inevitably sets a tone for how the whole club runs and operates, on and off the pitch.

A more ruthless chairman would not of overseen such a ridiculous regime IMHO.
        Spot on op and rabbit. Couldn't put it any better than that.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Agree Jimmy its everyone including individuals not mentioned. I like TF and if he could only make better decisions think everything is there to take off but will he make right decisions going forwards

Next choice of manager is going to be the most important in our clubs history in my opinion

Comment

Fernandes, obviously.

Buck always stops with the chairman.

The Ramshackle appointment was just the latest in an ever-increasing line of bungles.

Comment

I blame TF it's a shame his enthusiasm can't be cobbled with common sense
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Giving big contracts to injured and over rated players, at the end of the day, NO one wanted out star players, in a league awashed with money, NO one paid the asking prices.

The players we sold are not even first choices at there new clubs, BAD recruitment over the last 5 years!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

You forgot to put the DOF in your poll
                  This is how I see it
                  T.f. Is to blame for employing the DOF who has no experience in this roll ( only a reserve team coach at spurs)
                  Then the DOF which was his remit to find a manager, for employing Ramsey as manager, ( on a 3 year contract who is at best a youth team coach) and way out of his depth
                  Then the Ramsey for poor tactics and team selection, and system if you can see one,the DOF may be involved in this too
                  Then the gutless performances from players( especially the so called big players) against 2 of our biggest rivals,
                  But ultimately Ramsey is the manager so he's to blame. He should be the one getting them up for these games and getting selection and tactics and preparation correct,
                  So summing up T.F needs to grow a pair sack both Ramsey and the DOF, because it ain't working and get in a descent boss who'll take no crap and run the team, And get the best out of a squad which is arguably the best ( other than the defence ) is the best in the Championship

Comment

Started long before a DOF was employed.

Comment

Correct, as stated in another thread, the plan was to play a certain system, sell players, and bring players in to play system no one wanted players, players stayed, the money that was to be raised to continue purchases no longer available plus, left with 4-5 players that you had no plans for, can only happen at the bush!
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Fernandes and partly Ramsey are the ones I blame.
                        Last edited by Shania; 01-11-2015, 02:12 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Fernandes, Charlie Austin, Matt Phillips, Sandro and partly Ramsey are the ones I blame.
                          Why charlie shania he has bent over backwards to stay at the club, can't agree with you on that one
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                            Why charlie shania he has bent over backwards to stay at the club, can't agree with you on that one
                            That's why I have certain posters on block. Talk absolute shite. Unfortunately when quoted my eyes are exposed to such crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              Not personally, ofcourse. He will not be here long term, and if we could have used the money from such a sale, Ramsey could have brought in a whole new defence and a better striker than Polter probably is
                              Last edited by Shania; 01-11-2015, 01:20 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X