Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparrently you're signing Gary Hooper on loan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparrently you're signing Gary Hooper on loan.

Well according to today's Sunday SUN!

Any thoughts?

Would be v v happy with this. Always rated him as a goal scorer, but seems to have stagnated at the pigeons. Would be a great signing I feel.

Comment

My favourite player but he's just not getting a chance here at the moment, would be good fit for you both.

Comment

Don't forget Sheffield Wednesday are after him too, I would say they are favourites because I can't see Rangers forking out 32k Aweek On his wages
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Wiz View Post

Any thoughts?
          Yes, don't read the sun

Comment

When Austin is back do we need him?? Scoring goals not actually been one of our problems

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              When Austin is back do we need him?? Scoring goals not actually been one of our problems
              Yes. Can't depend on one player all season. He's the type of player you change formations and tactics to fit him in. Very good at our level.

Comment

What's wrong with JET? He seems to be banging them in. BS story imo

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                  What's wrong with JET? He seems to be banging them in. BS story imo
                  Banging them in? First game he's played in how long. Got two goals but not sure a striker is his position. It was against Bolton lets not forget. Hooper over JET everyday of the week for me.

Comment

I'd have him because I think we should have options to change the system. I'd also like to see 2 upfront certainly at home and he has a decent goal scoring record. I think it would help Charlie . I think he should start wearing his pants over his shorts because fans expect him to be Superman every WK.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Banging them in? First game he's played in how long. Got two goals but not sure a striker is his position. It was against Bolton lets not forget. Hooper over JET everyday of the week for me.
                      I reckon he would of scored them goals against any team in the division to be fair. Bit cruel taking credit off him by saying it's only Bolton.
                      Deffo want Hooper though, you can never have enough strikers who know where the goal is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Exactly, and he scored two. I think he's scored 4 in 5 starts this season, admittedly against poor sides. But why keepupsetting the players we already have. Charlie will be back soon anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          I reckon he would of scored them goals against any team in the division to be fair. Bit cruel taking credit off him by saying it's only Bolton.
                          Deffo want Hooper though, you can never have enough strikers who know where the goal is.
                          Yea they were good goals in fairness.

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                          Exactly, and he scored two. I think he's scored 4 in 5 starts this season, admittedly against poor sides. But why keepupsetting the players we already have. Charlie will be back soon anyway.
                          Haven't seen his stats but as I say, personal opinion I'd have Hooper over JET and most strikers in this div if I'm honest

Comment

Just to add to the debate, Bolton or not, thought JET did some lovely link up and touches, so not just all about his goals, thought he played the centre forward postion well

Comment

Would take him definitely. More fire power in the ranks can't be a bad thing, he knows where the net is at this level.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X