No announcement yet.

JET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who mentioned hoilet, traore or phillips? We are creaming ourselves over a bloke who granted scored two decent goals against a very poor team. It is about opinions and having watched him a few times over the years I will not jump on the "a legend is born shite" that is being bandied around. Neither right or wrong just one mans opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Who mentioned hoilet, traore or phillips? We are creaming ourselves over a bloke who granted scored two decent goals against a very poor team. It is about opinions and having watched him a few times over the years I will not jump on the "a legend is born shite" that is being bandied around. Neither right or wrong just one mans opinion!
      Wasn't his first goal for us you know, his record is blinding so far, why can't we just be happy over a signing and praise him without worrying he might become shite.

Comment

Very happy he scored his goals yesterday and long may it continue and praise is due for that reason alone. I think the over reaction to it is interesting and want to see if the majority are saying the same further down the road.

Comment

I'm biased cos I was doing cartwheels when we singed him. Ha.

Comment

One swallow doesn't make a summer but yesterday was encouraging. As Ramsey said, he needs to keep his feet on the ground and work hard.

Comment

I think its 4 goals in 3 starts for us which is pretty great, even if the opposition wasn't too good.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                One swallow doesn't make a summer but yesterday was encouraging. As Ramsey said, he needs to keep his feet on the ground and work hard.
                Let's give him a little bit more credit, four in three is hardly that one swallow in the garden in may is it,

Comment

Without Austin he has to play, Polter is well best not said, J.E.T. done well yesterday

Comment

Working...
                  X