Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Poster

Hello Everyone,

Although I have followed this forum for many years now this is actually my first post. I have been a fan of our club for all of my 59 years! Many highlights, many lows and always it seems we are on an eternal roller coaster. My heroes go from Rodney to Stan, Tony Currie, Wegerle, Bob Hazell to Furs, BZ ( for the goal!) to Warnock, Holloway, Francis, Jago, Sexton, Stock and Venables all great managers for us at one time or another and OMG how much do we need one now.

I have stood back like most fans and been prepared for CR to have a chance. He inheritated nothing from Redknapp so to judge him last season would have been harsh. But when we played at Palace last season and he was on the touchline as we were being run ragged he looked stunned and like a rabbit in the headlights the writing for me was clear.....he was not ready as a manager. When I looked at him again on Friday at Fulham with what is now clearly his team, he looked exactly the same. Lost and without a clue as to what to do. The team were awful, no clear tactic and although there would have been one it went out the door in the second minute and then there was no plan B. That to me seems a real problem, our team do not look at all motivated and they also look lost.

I actually think he would be a great asset to us running our academy and under 21's where he had great success at Spurs. He knows that side of it, but his team selections are ever more baffling, playing players out of form and worse out of position. This smacks of a man who is panicking. As a club we have needed to be rebuilt, we lost our way and LF and CR clearly want us to rebuild and become QPR again in the way that it always was exciting to come to Loftus Road and even though we all knew we were never on the same scale of the big boys we always thought we could beat anyone on our day. I do not feel that way any more, the atmosphere has almost become toxic at home, what there is of one and the fans that we are all seem to have fallen out of love with our club. So please, before it is to late we need a manager who has been there and done it. Keep CR in the background but we need a Warnock or a Pearson or Big Sam. We do have a strong looking squad, so lets get our big players playing and get them going now. If we stay like we are, we will I am sorry to say are going to struggle and worse get relegated. Look at Wigan now, Wolves and Fulham all struggling. We are QPR, we the fans deserve better than what we are getting. It needs changing now.

Very nice introductory post.

So you want a ticket for the Bolton match in the home fans' section?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I'm a mere pup compared to you, only 56 years young, can't disagree with you there.

Comment

fantabulous post

fantabulous post but i fear the only way forword is to get a crowd demonstration that sings outside the south africa road stand

WE WANT RAMSEY OUT SAY WE WANT RAMSEY OUT

Im not normally in favour of this kind of behaviour and in fact i stopped a simular protest against bri a tor but thats because people were thinking of throwing rocks at the windows

THIS PROTEST MUST BE COMPLETELY WITHOUT VIOLENT CONTENT,IF RAMSEY SHOULD APPEAR HE SHOULD NOT BE THREATENED OR MISTREATED THAT IS NOT THE RANGERS WAY

But he needs to be big enough to resign before the whole season is lost a management team of warnock and holloway as assistant would catepoult us into the play offs

phillips needs to be drfopped hes completely off form,bring in the toilet
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

This is no knee jerk either, it is just as bad as I can remember it being. With us it is always a high or a low and we are all used to that but the way we are as a club including us fans it really worries me. I was talking to a fellow R only yesterday, season ticket holder for many years and I have never heard him say this before but he actually would rather see us get a run around tomorrow if it means something drastic changing. Well I could never endorse that, you have to want us to win no matter what as that is what being a supporter is but he said that there are a growing number of fellow season ticket holders around where he sits (SAR) who feel the same. It is not so much as anti CR but more that he is out of his depth and if anything give him a decent no 2.

Comment

Ramsey reminds me a lot of Frank Sibley, who was always a bloody good coach but looked lost as a Manager. I would love CR to prove me and the rest of us wrong and start to get everything ticking as it could and should be but we have seen it all before and there aren't many who holt the slide down once it sets in.......Cue 4-0 win tomorrow now :-)

Comment

Very nice post and well written but didn't you know, Dave Mac says we should give Ramsey 2 years. So there you have it.

Comment

Oh Dear, then League one truly beckons then!

Comment

He's not wrong.admit I skipped through as can't be arsed with long posts
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    He's not wrong.admit I skipped through as can't be arsed with long posts
                    Yeah far too many words.but welcome Rod,van might have some CBLs left for ya.
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

welcome RodisGod, similar age to me and agree with you entirely. Problem we have is, if Ramsey goes, so does Les, because no decent manager will want a DoF pulling the strings
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Great post. 100% agree.

Comment

Working...
                        X