Happy 47th Birthday Furs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 47th Birthday Furs!

Happy birthday big man . Watching that reminds me of days when this club actually meant something to the players . The passion was brilliant

Comment

Hally birthday Furs.
      Gutted kevin gallen didnt get one of these last week though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Hally birthday Furs.
        Gutted kevin gallen didnt get one of these last week though.
        haha, If only Id known...feel bad for Ol Magic Hat now...

Comment

I was going to do one for him, but didnt know if it was the protocol so left it like a divv.

Comment

Rangers legend, will never ever forget THAT goal v Oldham. To this day, probably the best atmosphere I can recall at Loftus Road, literally had the stadium rocking. Happy Birthday Furs.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Great CF for us, If he had believed in his ability earlier in his career, he would have had a career as sucessful as LF. Even in his mid-thirties I remember Everton's Moyes looking at him.

Sunderland away and Oldham at home, we where right behind that goal at Sunderland, we couldn't believe it!!!

Happy days, good club in those days, all together, let's hope we can get back to those days.
                Last edited by californiahoop; 01-10-2015, 02:04 PM.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Rangers legend, will never ever forget THAT goal v Oldham. To this day, probably the best atmosphere I can recall at Loftus Road, literally had the stadium rocking. Happy Birthday Furs.
                  This all day long...Remember Olly screaming into a mike at full time about us being a proper club! I couldn't speak for about 2 days after that game.

I miss the way we were.

mikes ears were probably ringing as well........

Comment

Loved it when he was intro'd by that fat bald preek of an announcer at Scum and we sang 'you've never seen him before'.

Comment

Did ok for a chelsea reject !!.....Happy birthday

Comment

Deffo a QPR legend
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                        X