X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foolham

Bring it on,can't wait.

Join the club (we have badges). "Working from home" that day so
    Hoping to be in the pub from about 2pm. Potentially a great day and night.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Looking forward to this

Comment

Here is some advice for the Foolham game,, if your having a drink some pubs will have bouncers on the doors and might refuse you entry if you have a qpr shirt on,, but that's only for the pubs in hammersmith and the fulham palace rd, but am only assuming that might happen, I will be in the William Morris in king St at 5.30 if you fancy a
        You Rsssssss

Comment

I don't have a ticket, but will probably be taking a wander down the locality to meet a lot of chums.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
            I don't have a ticket, but will probably be taking a wander down the locality to meet a lot of chums.
            Atleast it's on the box Ed
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Yep well looking forward to this. Just watched their highlights from yesterday, SET PEICES! They let in 3 goals from set pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                Here is some advice for the Foolham game,, if your having a drink some pubs will have bouncers on the doors and might refuse you entry if you have a qpr shirt on,, but that's only for the pubs in hammersmith and the fulham palace rd, but am only assuming that might happen, I will be in the William Morris in king St at 5.30 if you fancy a
                Can't imagine one pub will refuse entry in Hammersmith or FPR possibly Putney end of Putney but other then that you will get in where you like

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Can't imagine one pub will refuse entry in Hammersmith or FPR possibly Putney end of Putney but other then that you will get in where you like
                  I know mate it won't probably happen anyway,, just in case I won't be putting the old shirt on,, I remember coming out off Rangers after a game and went into that pub called Defectors weld something like that its called on Wood Lane, the bouncers would not let me in because I had a pair off tracksuit trousers on. I could not believe it,
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

I know mate it won't probably happen anyway,, just in case I won't be putting the old shirt on,, I remember coming out off Rangers after a game and went into that pub called Defectors weld something like that its called on Wood Lane, the bouncers would not let me in because I had a pair off tracksuit trousers on. I could not believe it,
                    Well, to be fair who wears tracksuit bottoms on a night out ? Are you a scouser ??

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                      Well, to be fair who wears tracksuit bottoms on a night out ? Are you a scouser ??
                      Who dresses up to go to a football match, are you Elton John?
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Who dresses up to go to a football match, are you Elton John?
                        Ha ha !! Always be prepared is my motto harryboy, don't matter how old you are always plenty of tidy crumpet about on a Friday night, never gonna pull one with a smelly football shirt on and trackies

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                          Ha ha !! Always be prepared is my motto harryboy, don't matter how old you are always plenty of tidy crumpet about on a Friday night, never gonna pull one with a smelly football shirt on and trackies
                          Lol it was a sticky sweaty Saturday afternoon game I only wanted 1 pint then off home
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Lol it was a sticky sweaty Saturday afternoon game I only wanted 1 pint then off home
                            HA HA ! only joking mate,saturday games different but i'll be there Friday,looking forward to the after,even more if we win !!!!

Comment

Anyone recommend a decent pub or two in Putney to start off Friday's precedings.

Comment

Working...
                              X