Your expectations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your expectations

Hi, I help write a blog following Nottingham Forest, and The Championship in general, and was hoping you would assist by answering a question about your expectations this season?

Now that you've had chance to see how the team is shaping up, where do you think QPR will finish this season?

If you want to give me a specific position in the table that would be great, otherwise you can choose from one of the following options: Top 2, Play-offs, 7th-12th, bottom half or relegation.

I collected similar information for an article before the season started (Rangers fans' 'average' expectation was 9th by the way - which surprised me as I think you have a good squad), it will be interesting to see how this has changed for teams throughout the division now that the transfer window has closed. I'll possibly return in a few months to get another snapshot of your expectations, if you'll have me.

Thanks for your time and I'd really appreciate any help. Good luck for the season.

Forest Boffin

PS - How has Perchy started for you?

Play-offs

Perchy has been average, not found his feet yet

Comment

Surprised the average was 9th.

I fully expect playoffs now.

Comment

top 6
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
          Play-offs

Perchy has been average, not found his feet yet
          he use to be a boxer. went 49 fight without the feet lol
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Think play offs should be a minimum now that Austin fer and Philips all stayed

Comment

Should be fighting for a top two spot, but certainly in top 6.

There were several who had no faith whatsoever in the club and were predicting a lower half finish, even relegation was mentioned.

This could even be the season we win at the City Ground.

Comment

I expect QPR to balls it up

Comment

Top two.
                  Perch has been fine, stats player of the match in our last game,

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Should be fighting for a top two spot, but certainly in top 6.

There were several who had no faith whatsoever in the club and were predicting a lower half finish, even relegation was mentioned.

This could even be the season we win at the City Ground.
                    We still might finish mid table, I say it every week you never know what Rangers will turn up,, look at that plum who put £100 on wolves to beat us.. I suppose there is still a chance sandro and fer might go in the loan window
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                      We still might finish mid table, I say it every week you never know what Rangers will turn up,, look at that plum who put £100 on wolves to beat us.. I suppose there is still a chance sandro and fer might go in the loan window

Can't see it Harry, it's only other championship clubs that can take them isn't it......or is the russian window still open?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        [/B]

Can't see it Harry, it's only other championship clubs that can take them isn't it......or is the russian window still open?
                        Cheers for that dave, I was worrying they could be snapped up by a Europene team,, if they are in contact with Chris samba I doubt they would go there for all the tea in China
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                          Cheers for that dave, I was worrying they could be snapped up by a Europene team,, if they are in contact with Chris samba I doubt they would go there for all the tea in China
                          Yeah agree mate

Comment

Champs
                            Not seen enough of the Perch to make a comment

Comment

Top 3

Perch to come good very soon
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X