Championship rivals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship rivals?

obviously delighted with our dealings but some of our rivals done some good business too. Think we have the best squad but it's a hard in relenting league.

Who do you think are stronger now and we need to be wary off?

Obvious ones for me -

Hull - like us kept a few prem standard players many thought would leave.
    Derby - Rocky start but Johnson and butte field are class additions to a already excellent squad.
    Boro - I'll stick my neck out and say they won't do as well this year.

Propsects -

Sheff wed - brought very well with shrewd signings
    Leeds - same as above
    Reading. - piazon and varda will make them a lot stronger
    Ipswich - McCarthy is a miracle worker

Personally think us and hill will kick on with others battling out for play offs.

For players on paper I'd say our squad is the best. Then it's out of derby and hull. I like the job Kenny jackets doing at wolves and I think there nick a playoff spot.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      For players on paper I'd say our squad is the best. Then it's out of derby and hull. I like the job Kenny jackets doing at wolves and I think there nick a playoff spot.
      Sounds horrible to say but was kind of happy to see one of the wolves strikers ruled out for the season today. Dicko, he's a good player will be missed.,still got afobe though.

But I agree with what you said mate.

Comment

Let's hope we do well. I'm worried we're all getting carried away a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
          Let's hope we do well. I'm worried we're all getting carried away a bit.
          Indeed. We are one bad tackle away from having Polter lead the line

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            obviously delighted with our dealings but some of our rivals done some good business too. Think we have the best squad but it's a hard in relenting league.

Who do you think are stronger now and we need to be wary off?

Obvious ones for me -

Hull - like us kept a few prem standard players many thought would leave.
            Derby - Rocky start but Johnson and butte field are class additions to a already excellent squad.
            Boro - I'll stick my neck out and say they won't do as well this year.

Propsects -

Sheff wed - brought very well with shrewd signings
            Leeds - same as above
            Reading. - piazon and varda will make them a lot stronger
            Ipswich - McCarthy is a miracle worker

Personally think us and hill will kick on with others battling out for play offs.
            I'm just going to let them worry about us!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

If you read QPRDaves's thread

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...utsider-s-View

Foolham think they are going to pi$$ this league.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                Indeed. We are one bad tackle away from having Polter lead the line
                Unlike the Prem, we can loan players so no biggie
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Boro seem very arrogant.

Got to be honest am so QPR focused I don't know enough detail about the rival squads to say objectively who is better. Be interesting if someone with time on their hands listed player for player the best starting 11 or match day squad for say us, Boro, Hull and Derby.

Comment

Boro are always arrogant, comes from living in the shadows of the bigger clubs up there in the north east ...Hartlepool and Scarborough
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Hull, Burnley & Boro will all be right up there. I also think Derby will come good, way too much talent in that squad not to. Other than that (plus ourselves now of course) there will be a few unexpected sides in the play off shake up IMO, fark knows which ones though - funny old league this one.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Still can't make out some bookies,, they probably don't rate our chances,, Brighton are 9/1 and we are 12/1
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

I'm defo not getting carried away we have beaten Rotherham and Huddersfield ( just ) lets wait to see how we do against Forrest who I think will be in playoffs
                          R's

Comment

Just concentrate on ourselves. Another cliche I know but its really appropriate, we really do need to take one game at a time.

We got so much firepower we're gonna hand out a few ka-schlappings this season. Enjoy it.

Comment

surprised not many people saying Burnley.

Bet before the season was Boro and dont think id change that. Think when they get it right they will be unstoppable at this level.

as for Fulham - not a chance, will be a miracle if they finish top half for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X