Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Austin and Phillips leave in next few days ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Lose all 3? probably not but I doubt Chery is going anywhere. It depends who we replace them with but equally I would say we would struggle without Ned at the back or without Luongo's energy in the middle. I mean we would stuggle with Hill and Hall playing CB and similar with Henry and Faurlin playing CM as they aren't mobile enough. Its just the 3 you named score the goals, you need other influential players doing just as important roles in the team.
    When i say lose all three i mean take them out the team. Obviously we wont lose Chery.

Yeah, the three i named are match winners and if two of them go, we will need to replace them with new match winners in order to get into the play offs IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      When i say lose all three i mean take them out the team. Obviously we wont lose Chery.

Yeah, the three i named are match winners and if two of them go, we will need to replace them with new match winners in order to get into the play offs IMO.
      Agree whoever leaves needs to be adequately replaced but to say we are just a 3 man team is IMO an exaggeration. Ned and Luongo are as important in the team, its just the jobs they do go somewhat unnoticed or are less flattering

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
        please no crazy overreactions. We won't fork out more than @ 2m max on any one player, or pay more than @ 20 grand a week. Partly to ensure FFP fine is kept to a minimum.

Sorry I will be throwing my dummy out the pram big time because.

1 Both players are under contract and seem wiling to still play for QPR.

2 Fukk FFP Tony and co are being short sighted if they think the 20 mill
        they will get will make up the money they are going to miss out on for
        being back in the prem.

3 That is more or less our season over.

4 Will mean its much more likely we will lose to the likes of Brentfart and
        the Fools heaven forbid.

Comment

Agree whoever leaves needs to be adequately replaced but to say we are just a 3 man team is IMO an exaggeration. Ned and Luongo are as important in the team, its just the jobs they do go somewhat unnoticed or are less flattering
          Hove, Ned and Luongo are not going to win us games mate, thats what i mean. They're very important but take them out the team and i think we would still win games with those 3 on the pitch. Vise versa and i dont think we would win anywhere near as many matches.

Comment

Hove, Ned and Luongo are not going to win us games mate, thats what i mean. They're very important but take them out the team and i think we would still win games with those 3 on the pitch. Vise versa and i dont think we would win anywhere near as many matches.
            I disagree. If Ned gets injured, I feel we will massively struggle with Hill and Hall at CB. Similar to Luongo, I feel we would struggle with Henry and Faurlin at CM as they are pretty immobile. These are important roles in the team that assists us in winning games. You need a strong spine in the team not just quality attackers. That aside I'm fairly confident that Austin and Phillips would be the main players in any team in our division as they are prem class and thats why they are being chased by prem teams

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Look on the bright side mate. Many think that when we went up under Warnock, we were a one man team.
              Haha;)
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I disagree. If Ned gets injured, I feel we will massively struggle with Hill and Hall at CB. Similar to Luongo, I feel we would struggle with Henry and Faurlin at CM as they are pretty immobile. These are important roles in the team that assists us in winning games. You need a strong spine in the team not just quality attackers. That aside I'm fairly confident that Austin and Phillips would be the main players in any team in our division as they are prem class and thats why they are being chased by prem teams
                OK mate so you think we would get as many points without those 3 as we would with because we have Luongo and Neds?

Comment

Now when we have Chery and Luongo and a few others very highly rated players in the squad, I canīt really see the board letting Austin and Phillips go without bringing top quality replacements in. Just my opinion though.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Well spurs are signing a South Korean striker for 18 million so can't see them spending another 22 million on the west brom fella or 15 on Charlie , so this leaves either palace, Norwich or maybe Leicester

Comment

OK mate so you think we would get as many points without those 3 as we would with because we have Luongo and Neds?
                      Strange question. I never said that and I wouldnt say it is so clear in such a binary way of definitely winning or losing because of who is playing. I am saying that the jobs they do are all equally important and without any of them in their respective positions then we would struggle in that department. Its just the 3 you mention are the flair players and get more attention. So are you saying you are confident we would get playoffs if those 3 played all season but in the remaining 8 positions we played a bunch of randoms or kids as those positions arent as important?

Comment

Strange question. I never said that and I wouldnt say it is so clear in such a binary way of definitely winning or losing because of who is playing. I am saying that the jobs they do are all equally important and without any of them in their respective positions then we would struggle in that department. Its just the 3 you mention are the flair players and get more attention. So are you saying you are confident we would get playoffs if those 3 played all season but in the remaining 8 positions we played a bunch of randoms or kids as those positions arent as important?
                        I think with those 3 we could get play offs and without them right now, we would struggle. Purely for the goal threat.
                        Let us not forget how many we are conceding at the moment with Neds back there.

Comment

I think with those 3 we could get play offs and without them right now, we would struggle. Purely for the goal threat.
                          Let us not forget how many we are conceding at the moment with Neds back there.
                          Didnt really answer my question, just reiterated the same point. Lets agree to disagree, until next week when you change your mind

Comment

Working...
                          X