Gobern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gobern

Would love to know if the club seriously scouted this player, watched him last night and his contribution was zero, we could have wandered into any lower division club in London, Barnet,Orient etc and picked up a midfielder with a bit more skill.

I know he is a squad filler but surely they could have found someone better than that, not particularly picking on him from last night just general observation from the bits and pieces I have seen of him.

Have faith.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

They need time to gel.......... Remember that line

Comment

A Brian Williams for the twenty first century. But without Brian's ability to carry the ball. Or even touch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          Would love to know if the club seriously scouted this player, watched him last night and his contribution was zero, we could have wandered into any lower division club in London, Barnet,Orient etc and picked up a midfielder with a bit more skill.

I know he is a squad filler but surely they could have found someone better than that, not particularly picking on him from last night just general observation from the bits and pieces I have seen of him.
          Was on trial after some first div club decided not to renew his contract.
          Played in preseason and was dross.
          Signed him on a years deal and is still dross.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Was on trial after some first div club decided not to renew his contract.
            Played in preseason and was dross.
            Signed him on a years deal and is still dross.
            he is a squad player, who when playing with other 1st team players wont look out of his depth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lube Me View Post
              he is a squad player, who when playing with other 1st team players wont look out of his depth.
              Don't think you need lube, mate......

Comment

Thought he done well one of the few shining light

Comment

Working...
                X