Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't do Twitter but has Tony tweeted on tonight's embarrassment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      spot on. was a complete joke kettling the fans into the sar stand. last min they decided to open the lower loft.

poor management by the club yet again.

am glad tony was there though to witness how much his dream has turned into a nightmare.

yeah we are doing good in the league, but that will all change if les thinks leon best is charlies replacement.

half the ground closed, 4500 fans in attendance,

hows that stability and 40k stadium going uncle.?

we as fans need to start treating this cup as the owners, management and the players on display do.

#NONEVENT
      This!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        spot on. was a complete joke kettling the fans into the sar stand. last min they decided to open the lower loft.

poor management by the club yet again.

am glad tony was there though to witness how much his dream has turned into a nightmare.

yeah we are doing good in the league, but that will all change if les thinks leon best is charlies replacement.

half the ground closed, 4500 fans in attendance,

hows that stability and 40k stadium going uncle.?

we as fans need to start treating this cup as the owners, management and the players on display do.

#NONEVENT
        #changetheeffingrecord

Comment

We had a rubbish pre season, we've got new players joined, surely these are the games for players to "gel", not putting out the reserves? Are we supposed to practice during important league matches?
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

That team should've been good enough to win that game last night.....Plenty of shots iirc....poor finishing

Comment

The season we won the Championship we lost 3-1 at home to Port Vale in the first round, seem to recall Warnock getting some stick then.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  The season we won the Championship we lost 3-1 at home to Port Vale in the first round, seem to recall Warnock getting some stick then.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if he posts on here.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Most important thing is the league. Don't care what the club are saying in thee dos we are gearing up for a immediate return to the prem.
                    THAT is an absolutely frightening thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      You want a REALLY frightening thought?
                      I'm gearing up for a flight to the Moon in a rocket built
                      exclusively from soft drinks cans and fuelled by I don't know what yet.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        IF this first 11 that we have gets into the prem, I will have a lot of confidence in our ability to stay up. Just on the basis that I trust our goalscoring to come from more than one player.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          IF this first 11 that we have gets into the prem, I will have a lot of confidence in our ability to stay up. Just on the basis that I trust our goalscoring to come from more than one player.
                          If we do, we'd have to have a much better defence. Simply cannot start a game with a guaranteed 2 goal deficit in the PL !!!

Comment

Working...
                          X