Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't do Twitter but has Tony tweeted on tonight's embarrassment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't do Twitter but has Tony tweeted on tonight's embarrassment?

No message.

anyone who is ..please ask the club to take this competition seriously...or not at all

Comment

Good work out. Proved we have brought strength in depth. Vindicates all the work we have put into the youth set up these last few years. Free to concentrate on the league. The sun is shining. Daffodils are out. The future is bright.

Something like that.

Comment

Tony Fernandes @TonyFernandes
        Poor result tonight,but keep the faith,good team in charge and we need to fight relegation and forget the cups this season. #WeRTogether

Comment

Fight relegation?

Comment

Its a mickey take james, we have just lost a cup game in the early rounds for the hundredth season running and the panics setting in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              good team in charge
              The team is now in charge of things?
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                The team is now in charge of things?
                Think he means the 'les and ramsey' double team.

Comment

Its a mickey take james, we have just lost a cup game in the early rounds for the hundredth season running and the panics setting in.
                  I'm just curious about when we should take a cup competition seriously? Footballs about enjoying the moments. Be nice to have some in the cup for once.
                  No panic as squad should be top 6 easy in my view. Having said that, our central midfield is woeful. Ramsey does seem to like the players who run around and love their mum type players......not again

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    I'm just curious about when we should take a cup competition seriously? Footballs about enjoying the moments. Be nice to have some in the cup for once.
                    No panic as squad should be top 6 easy in my view. Having said that, our central midfield is woeful. Ramsey does seem to like the players who run around and love their mum type players......not again
                    The day we take this cup seriously will be the game after nobody turns up to watch yet another show of total disrespect to our fans and opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      The day we take this cup seriously will be the game after nobody turns up to watch yet another show of total disrespect to our fans and opposition.
                      I agree..i am sick and tired of this annual humiliation... play it behind closed doors.

Comment

Poor result tonight,but keep the faith,good team in charge and we need to fight relegation and forget the cups this season. #WeRTogether
                        Haha. Like it mate.

Comment

Absolutely a joke the way they treat us fans,, we are in trouble if things goes T ITS up and have to rely on polter to score goals for us.
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Most important thing is the league. Don't care what the club are saying in thee dos we are gearing up for a immediate return to the prem.
                            If we genuinely thought this was a nothing season I reckon we would of played a decent 11. Ramsey and les know we have 14 to 15 man squad capable of a assault of returning to the top flight this year and we need to safe guard those players to play in the league.

100 mill prize for the teams promoted next year.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              spot on. was a complete joke kettling the fans into the sar stand. last min they decided to open the lower loft.

poor management by the club yet again.

am glad tony was there though to witness how much his dream has turned into a nightmare.

yeah we are doing good in the league, but that will all change if les thinks leon best is charlies replacement.

half the ground closed, 4500 fans in attendance,

hows that stability and 40k stadium going uncle.?

we as fans need to start treating this cup as the owners, management and the players on display do.

#NONEVENT
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X