We don't have a second team. Give me my £10 back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Someone thinks that was a top experience? Jesus...... And all round top experience, to boot.
    Some people are easily pleased, maybe he got his nuts in at the end of the night. I still think people are panicking too early though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Someone thinks that was a top experience? Jesus...... And all round top experience, to boot.
      Mate, its fun when you expect the expected just like I expect us to win in the league, or to score plenty of goals.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Have just read multiple bad experience reviews here and my sympathies to all those who went. Sadly based on years of experience now all too predictable too!

I see it was pretty much a second string side but they should have had more than enough ability amongst themselves to beat a second division side Carlisle!
        They should have had the willingness to impress and try too but based on what the fans say clearly not.

It makes me wonder what this does to the confidence of these players when they are belittled like this. Also I question the clubs management and preparation for the game but I guess there will be some excuses during the day!

Comment

Would have preferred to have nailed my t esticles to the floor than to have watched that match.

Comment

The full 90 mins now on Player for the wrist-slashers amongst you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              I have been waiting for a good reason to subscribe to Player and now ... nah, still waiting.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Ninety seconds would be too much. Those that didn't go would have to cram themselves into a quarter of their house and watch it in silence to recapture the atmostphere......

Comment

Glad I gave that game a swerve :-)
                  R's

Comment

Working...
                  X