Breaking news.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news.....

Football League can not locate the ball to put QPR in the 2nd round draw. Football league insider says it has not been seen for over 10 years ;-)

Very funny

The tea bag is going to get stewed this year
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Comment

Lol
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Disappointed today, should have won 27 - 0 against this sort of team SMH. Ramsay Out #Negativity #FindAWay
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
            Football League can not locate the ball to put QPR in the 2nd round draw. Football league insider says it has not been seen for over 10 years ;-)
            Very funny fozzie!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
            X