Chill people and keep the faith!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chill people and keep the faith!

I said I'd back ramsey n co til October or 15 games in..
    . ..it's too early for knee jerk reactions and all this doom n gloom...I never championed Ramsey but we must support him n the team until his position becomes untenable and one game in it certainly isn't yet!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

This is true facts. We are a bit of a shambles right now but Ramsey needs till at least October before the knives come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      I said I'd back ramsey n co til October or 15 games in..
      . ..it's too early for knee jerk reactions and all this doom n gloom...I never championed Ramsey but we must support him n the team until his position becomes untenable and one game in it certainly isn't yet!
      completely agree.

Comment

Ok. But let's not forget he's already had about 20 games and something like 3 wins, 17 losses? I think we already can agree he can't get the best out of the players?

Comment

I'll be at Yeovil Tuesday, it be melt-down if we lose this one
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            Ok. But let's not forget he's already had about 20 games and something like 3 wins, 17 losses? I think we already can agree he can't get the best out of the players?
            Which players? Harry's last seAsons ones or the ones that have only played one competitive match together?

Comment

I would'nt even bother waiting till October i have just paid £34 to watch yet again another gutless performance, we had a couple of chances early on but once we went behind i dont think we created a decent chance, Austin was a waste of space out there £15 million lets phone Leicester and take their £12 million, Phillips £10 million produced absolutely nothing, we had a laugh at Emmanual Thomas a big lump but ungamely i can see why Bristol City let him go.

Good things from Today Chery looks good and Faurlin got stuck in when he came on, have'nt got anything good to say about the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                Which players? Harry's last seAsons ones or the ones that have only played one competitive match together?
                Get your point, but he's already been in charge for about 20 games and he's been very unsuccessful so far. But I don't want to talk about him anymore before October.

Comment

Sorry forgot to mention Mackie absolutely fantastic ran his socks off

Comment

Originally posted by orpingtonhoop View Post
                    My effing dog runs his socks off. Doesn't make him a footballer though.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Put a shirt on him and sign him up.

#cheapaschips
                        #willplayfordoggiebiscuits
                        #rightsort
                        #inramseywetrust
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I would'nt even bother waiting till October i have just paid £34 to watch yet again another gutless performance, we had a couple of chances early on but once we went behind i dont think we created a decent chance, Austin was a waste of space out there £15 million lets phone Leicester and take their £12 million, Phillips £10 million produced absolutely nothing, we had a laugh at Emmanual Thomas a big lump but ungamely i can see why Bristol City let him go.

Good things from Today Chery looks good and Faurlin got stuck in when he came on, have'nt got anything good to say about the rest.
                          Don't agree, Jamie Mackie run his heart out
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Sorry didn't see your other post
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Was impressed with Mackie today. MOTM for me. Worked hard and created the best chance of the match. Looked better on the left. Didn't boo Charlie, but he was total pants. Shameful performance from him.

Comment

Working...
                              X