It feels like the decider game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It feels like the decider game!

Its only the first game and as usual, we are all disappointed. We lost! We cannot expect to win every game in the CCC because we came down from the Premier. We are in a rebuilding process and everyone here accepted that when we got rid of the high earners. As long as we stay in the division and maybe push for a place in the play-offs, I will be happy. We all know what awaits the club re-FFP. We all know that we cannot sign whoever we wants because of our restrictions. However, I think CR did sign some good young players that will only get better as the season wore on. I will judge how things are working out after at least 10-15 games.

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    Its only the first game and as usual, we are all disappointed. We lost! We cannot expect to win every game in the CCC because we came down from the Premier. We are in a rebuilding process and everyone here accepted that when we got rid of the high earners. As long as we stay in the division and maybe push for a place in the play-offs, I will be happy. We all know what awaits the club re-FFP. We all know that we cannot sign whoever we wants because of our restrictions. However, I think CR did sign some good young players that will only get better as the season wore on. I will judge how things are working out after at least 10-15 games.
    That will be 10 to 15 games to late how many games has CR lost since he has been in charge it will be a lot more by the time we play 15 games the guy would struggle with a Sunday side.

Comment

Ramsey record is there to see. He had internal problems with players last season which he could not deal with and we already know about his tactics. The Cardiff match will be interesting.

Comment

This year will be a struggle, with or without CR! What would HR could have done without money available? Or any other Manager for that. We have to give CR a chance to start building. Last season was already a lost cause. Remember, HR did struggle as well and got as relegated when he joined after MH. Patience is the answer. I hate loosing myself, however, I believe will be ok in the long run.

Comment

Erm that's where your wrong.....apparently we can #clappers

Comment

I don't think anyone expects us to win every game, or even thinks that we have a divine right to go straight back up. The worry though is that we have been beaten convincingly today by a middle of the road side in this league. We may only be one game into the season, but I think that was the kick in the teeth some needed. This team will struggle to mid-table mediocrity at best.

Comment

United were beaten 5-1 or 5-2 by Leicester last season. Thus that made them any worse then them?

Comment

All over them first half by the sounds of it, looking forward to reports from people who went! Think it's the realisation that we lost cos they wanted it more and thats the scary thing

Comment

United were beaten 5-1 or 5-2 by Leicester last season. Thus that made them any worse then them?
                  Not sure who that was aimed at, but that is essentially a non-argument. I think anyone with even half a brain would've been able to tell you that Man United would finish considerably higher in the league than Leicester last season, regardless of that particular result. I don't think you could say the same of us and Charlton.

Comment

Working...
                  X