Goodbye Charlie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
    I haven't seen or heard his post-match interview,but i would be suprised if you interview a player after his team has just lost after a poor performance and the player sounded happy. He may wants to leave,but if we had won today,he might have sound little bit different
    It wasn't that he was downbeat - it was his disinterest that alarmed

Comment

I don't think he gonna get his move not unless Is another relegation team ie Bournemouth , Norwich etc , hate to say it his movement, and hold up is not good enough, there plenty players abroad that got more technically ability and cheaper then Austin , the telling one for me was Aston villa they sold two players for over 40 million and could have payed the money but went with gestede who was shocking at Cardiff

Tin hat well and truly on

Comment

So ......our hero chaz ...wants to go .........We not good enough for him anymore?.....Best thing to do is accept the next offer

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
          I don't think he gonna get his move not unless Is another relegation team ie Bournemouth , Norwich etc , hate to say it his movement, and hold up is not good enough, there plenty players abroad that got more technically ability and cheaper then Austin , the telling one for me was Aston villa they sold two players for over 40 million and could have payed the money but went with gestede who was shocking at Cardiff

Tin hat well and truly on
          Take ithe tin hat off mate. No need for it. Charlie scores goals. That's it. In teams which get relegated. Or struggle to get promoted. He's not the all round deal. No pace. No ball control. One effort to trap the ball today, when it was played to his feet, was truly laughable. Devon White had a better touch.

Comment

Family will not move up north so not many options.

Comment

He won't be in the England euros squad if that is what's driving his desire to move

Comment

Working...
              X