First match of the season plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First match of the season plans

Heading to Westminster early doors for a breakfast and a couple of pints before travelling on the party boat down to Charlton and then back again after the match

Going London bridge/Borough market for breakfast and beers before the game and seeing where the evening takes me

Comment

Will be at home or the battle, will do a couple of aways this season but i generally dont as i have the picknees every other weekend.
      But am so revved and i honestly believe we will smash charlton, they aint in our league so to speak. (so hope i aint bocking it)
      To all going , enjoy it, it will be like being on marbella beach but in sh it ty charlton instead, bit you get the r's.

Comment

we

we have charterd a boat from richmond on thames and will be travelling from friday evening we are all dressed up as pirates and will be
        throwing water bombs at the other qpr fans who are getting on boats at westminister should be a great day out

AND IM PREDICTING A 0-5 RESULT TO QPR GOALS SCORED BY POULTER, CHERY, 2 EACH WITH NEDUM GETTING A THUNDERCRACKER
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          Going London bridge/Borough market for breakfast and beers before the game and seeing where the evening takes me
          Thats a great shout as cannot go wrong with food and pubs in that area

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Thats a great shout as cannot go wrong with food and pubs in that area
            yeah some great pubs round there with proper beer. Only 15 mins from charlton by overground too

Comment

I'll be sitting at my kitchen table in Waco, searching frantically for a stream and eating breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Heading to Westminster early doors for a breakfast and a couple of pints before travelling on the party boat down to Charlton and then back again after the match
                I will be on there IsleworthRanger. I can't wait first game off the season in London plus lovely weather to go with it
                You Rsssssss

Comment

The plan is to have breakfast early doors before meeting up with a few mates. 8 of us getting the train from Andover at 10:38 and arriving at Charlton just after half 12 and then straight into the boozer across the road!

Comment

on the boat - see you at westminster!! Come on you R'sss!!

Comment

Duke of Wellington at Waterloo for pre match beers then Waterloo East straight into Charlton

Comment

Lay some bets at the bookies then off to the pub for Soccer Saturday.
                        Will then visit here about 9/10pm posting my many views on things, and still keeping it real with my nightime posting only ����

Comment

OH

OH DEATR OUR BOAT HAS HIT TROUBLE AS WE WERE SUPPOSED TO TRAVEL THROUGH NIGHT BUT CAPTAIN GOT VERY DRUNK
                          CURRENTLY WE ARE APPROACHING KEW AND ITS 11 AM SO ILL KEEP YOU INFORMED MAYBE US TWENTY WONT GET TO THE GAME

but we will water bomb the other ships comming home

you rs
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            OH DEATR OUR BOAT HAS HIT TROUBLE AS WE WERE SUPPOSED TO TRAVEL THROUGH NIGHT BUT CAPTAIN GOT VERY DRUNK
                            CURRENTLY WE ARE APPROACHING KEW AND ITS 11 AM SO ILL KEEP YOU INFORMED MAYBE US TWENTY WONT GET TO THE GAME

but we will water bomb the other ships comming home

you rs
                            Shades of Tom Baker as the Blackadder Captain comes to mind.

Comment

Good luck to our travellers.......Bet it'll be a great atmosphere.....hope we get a result

Comment

Working...
                              X