No announcement yet.

Austin to Tottenham?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we sell to Spudulikes i hope we stick it to Levy like he has done to us and many other clubs, like change the deal at the last min, over price his players.

I bet he is leaving to the last min hoping he can get him on the cheap, so i will be over the moon if we hold out and get the full price.

Please Les dont the that shaffeter shafts us again
    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

As much as I hate to say it, the quicker he leaves the better. We need to get this saga put to bed.

Comment

Can't see Levy paying the £15m to be honest knowing Charlie has only a year left on his contract. Clubs will wait till January when he's value will have plummeted.

Comment

We will end up with someone out of it if he goes there. Thats a certainty

Comment

Levy waits until the end of the window to save paying wages for 1 or 2 months, which for high earning prem players is a fair whack.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              We will end up with someone out of it if he goes there. Thats a certainty
              No doubt about that Kev. Probably that Grant Hall fella

Comment

Imho Charlie Austin is/never will be a top six club striker.....if clubs rated him that highly he would've been snapped up the minute the window opened,!...that's justvmy take on the matter!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  No doubt about that Kev. Probably that Grant Hall fella
                  It won't be someone good mate, you can be sure of that! He's the horriblest man in football and actually doesn't give a s h ite

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
                    As much as I hate to say it, the quicker he leaves the better. We need to get this saga put to bed.
                    Hardly a saga is it tho , Leicester put a bid in been rejected that it , just the papers and us on here that are just presuming he gonna go , hate to say it love Charlie but he had one season in the premier league and this year he been a marked man just like after Xmas if we stayed up and he repeated it then I be gone like Ferdinand was he proved it over 3 season , I think clubs are bit worried spending on a potential one season wonder bit like Ashley ward , Kevin Davies Chris Armstrong and even Andy Johnson

Ok tin hat on

Comment

Pretty sure he will score wherever he goes, he's just one of them types who the ball always finds a way to and he knows exactly where to put it when he does

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Pretty sure he will score wherever he goes, he's just one of them types who the ball always finds a way to and he knows exactly where to put it when he does
                        I agree has a knack like Lineker in his day , but I think it the all round game and lack of pace that put teams of , for 15 million you want the finish article, I don't think Austin is. Wba picked up lambert for far
                        less and he done well over the last few season , I don't buy into this there wait to deadline to get him cheaper if that the case there be no transfers done during the summer and all clubs would wait till deadline day. I honestly think clubs are saying in there opinion he not worth the money , because we all football fans here we know 18 goal pl striker is snapped up soon as the window opens .

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          Imho Charlie Austin is/never will be a top six club striker.....if clubs rated him that highly he would've been snapped up the minute the window opened,!...that's justvmy take on the matter!
                          Spot on, only got a look in with England due to injuries & U21's even then Woy didn't fancy him. Most prem teams play lone striker, imo he doesn't have the skills at the top level. But best of luck to him

Comment

12 million and eric dier and Pritchard on loan for the season lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Great stuff Harry, hope it comes in for ya
                              Ginger, I think you had a bit off a touch today on cricket
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                                I agree has a knack like Lineker in his day , but I think it the all round game and lack of pace that put teams of , for 15 million you want the finish article, I don't think Austin is. Wba picked up lambert for far
                                less and he done well over the last few season , I don't buy into this there wait to deadline to get him cheaper if that the case there be no transfers done during the summer and all clubs would wait till deadline day. I honestly think clubs are saying in there opinion he not worth the money , because we all football fans here we know 18 goal pl striker is snapped up soon as the window opens .
                                Agree totally, we love him but people in the know do not

Comment

Working...
                                X