Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the coming season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the coming season?

I think I'm pessimistically optimistic!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Depends on what your outlook is i suppose, if your one of those who think we will walk the league then probably not, but im very optimistic this club is finally going in the right direction and we have a good team on board, hope soon we will start producing our own talent but we are buying much more cleverly now and even though it will take time i see a stronger qpr in a season or two.

Comment

Yes I agree...I think stability and patience is tgeckey this season!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I'm optimistic But news that now 2 out of our 3 pre season friendlies is off is irritating

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
          I'm optimistic But news that now 2 out of our 3 pre season friendlies is off is irritating
          No problem with that, just use this as a training camp, sure we can fit another game in back home, either behind close doors or at a venue

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            No problem with that, just use this as a training camp, sure we can fit another game in back home, either behind close doors or at a venue
            Yeah I am too. I know 2 lads out there and said they're loving it anyways.

Plus its all about fitness the first few games and I'm sure they're all sweating their nuts off.

Another game at home would be nice??

Charge a fiver per adult and then free kids to get in, maybe even give it to the QPR in the community trust?

Would be a lovely PR thing pre season to get people in and something cheap for the summer holidays.

Just a thought! Been ages since we've had a real decent friendly at HQ that brings in the crowds and new fans. Last really really good one was Simon Barkers testimonial!!

Comment

I'm optimistic - doesn't mean I think we will storm the league but I reckon we got one of the best defences and gk in the league. A decent young midfield and if we recruit 2 or 3 more decent champ players I think we definitely are part of a group of 8 teams that could all fight it out for automatic and play offs.

Comment

Yeah I am too. I know 2 lads out there and said they're loving it anyways.
                Fantasy Island is well and truly back in business

Comment

I'm optimistic. Think we'll do ok but a lot depends on who goes and who we bring in. Not saying we'll win the league but the aim should be top six.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I am optimistic that we won't get relegated

Comment

Am optimistic we will finish mid table or below, no where near playoffs, it's only my opinion but I am not loving the players we av brought in proper sub standard
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                        Am optimistic we will finish mid table or below, no where near playoffs, it's only my opinion but I am not loving the players we av brought in proper sub standard
                        It's Harryboy appropriate name, ok have a bullseye on it we finish in the top half or top 6, signings we got are ok & better to come hopefully.

Comment

Why should it be, you told me on here it's not important.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'm optimistic for top half! Does that count?
                            The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

was fed up last season and sick of going , now can't wait to get back ....thats rangers love them and hate them but never give up on them , so much more than a football team

Comment

Working...
                              X