Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the coming season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    was fed up last season and sick of going , now can't wait to get back ....thats rangers love them and hate them but never give up on them , so much more than a football team
    Exactly the same as me

Comment

Not sure how well we'll do but I'm looking forward to winning a few matches and hopefully playing some nice football. The next few transfers will decide our season, we need to recruit well if (when) Philips, Austin & Fer leave.

But last season was hard to stomach, particularly under Harold. Negative, embarrassing football. Should be better this year.

Comment

Optimistic. Looking forward to seeing younger hungry players as opposed to feeling let down with bigger known players under performing. As a club he have finally realised that we need to build a squad with hunger and commitment rather than buy mercenaries and try forge a good team through spending above our status. Pleased that Ramsey gets this and will settle for mid table next year with a serious challenge for promotion two years later.

Hated last year getting tonked every week and feeling depressed Saturday evenings!

Comment

Originally posted by East London R View Post
          Optimistic. Looking forward to seeing younger hungry players as opposed to feeling let down with bigger known players under performing. As a club he have finally realised that we need to build a squad with hunger and commitment rather than buy mercenaries and try forge a good team through spending above our status. Pleased that Ramsey gets this and will settle for mid table next year with a serious challenge for promotion two years later.

Hated last year getting tonked every week and feeling depressed Saturday evenings!
          staggers me some of the vitriol aimed at the Chairman and Chris and Les. Looking forward to a new, more adventurous Rangers
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            We will be fine. I'd like to know what people regard as struggling as we are better than a good 10-12 teams. Worst case scenario with our team/squad will be mid table.
            Fully expect ra,set to prove most of you wrong. The fact we are about to spend more money shows we have intentions to keep recruiting. Plus Ferdinand has said we will be definitely be looking to recruit defensive targets to add to our already impressive back line.

Just don't see why so many of you seem to think the likes of Bristol City,Preston, Rotherham, mk Dons, Brighton, Huddersfield, Fulham and reading are better equipped than us or have more quality.

IMO, its more the fact some of those teams will probably give 110 percent against a newly relegated and desolutioned QPR team.

To avoid backlash, we really need a protective and combatitive midfield in front of our defence. if we manage to shape the team on the whole , I think we will be fine. Make no mistake about it; we still need players coming in.
            Last edited by Shania; 17-07-2015, 08:52 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

All I want to see is progression. We've had all summer to sort out the right from wrongs and get rid of the bad eggs etc. I want to see a team who are playing to win games, playing decent football, and to get the feel of QPR back at Loftus Road. I don't expect to get promoted, but as long as we are building and heading in the right direction I will be happy.

Comment

Always optimistic until the end of September, if we can string a few good results in the first 6 games then I will be very optimistic, come Christmas I'm usually pessimistic
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by AndoverRanger View Post
                  All I want to see is progression. We've had all summer to sort out the right from wrongs and get rid of the bad eggs etc. I want to see a team who are playing to win games, playing decent football, and to get the feel of QPR back at Loftus Road. I don't expect to get promoted, but as long as we are building and heading in the right direction I will be happy.
                  This!!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Depending on transfers in the next few weeks, I think we may well end up with the strongest squad in the Championship. However, IMO with Ramsh*t in charge there is no way we will make the play-offs. Even if we get rid in October, Sir Les will probably choose another loser to take over.I'm not looking forward to this season at all, just hope I'm proved wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                      Depending on transfers in the next few weeks, I think we may well end up with the strongest squad in the Championship. However, IMO with Ramsh*t in charge there is no way we will make the play-offs. Even if we get rid in October, Sir Les will probably choose another loser to take over.I'm not looking forward to this season at all, just hope I'm proved wrong.
                      I know a few fans who feel the same way,, how much will it cost Rangers to buy out Ramsey's contract. It won't happen les will give him atleast a full season in charge
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

We need signings now. They need time to gel but it seems we are playing pub teams with half a squad that won't be ours come end of transfer day.

I'm sorry guys but you must be blind if you think we are really prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                          We need signings now. They need time to gel but it seems we are playing pub teams with half a squad that won't be ours come end of transfer day.

I'm sorry guys but you must be blind if you think we are really prepared.
                          Playing pub teams? Do they get a place in the champions league these days?
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Playing pub teams? Do they get a place in the champions league these days?
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              I know a few fans who feel the same way,, how much will it cost Rangers to buy out Ramsey's contract. It won't happen les will give him atleast a full season in charge
                              I think the days of a Manager being given a whole season are long gone. If we were still in the Premiership. I would be sticking a bet on Ramsh*t being the first manager sacked. If Sir Les wants to stick with him, he can go forth too IMO.

Comment

I'm just looking forward to winning more than losing. Aiming for the playoffs is the goal but not too worried.
                                The kids need a good old battle this coming season to gain experience.
                                Getting promotion would be great for us fans but not for the young players.

Comment

Working...
                                X