Remy for £15 mil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy for £15 mil

http://astralfootball.com/chelsea-sl...acement/38568?

Wonder if we have a sell on?

Doubt it mate. He wanted out and had a clause in his contract that said he could go for £8 million so we didn't have any choice but to sell him.

Comment

When he left us the price for teams in the premiership who weren't in Europe was I believe 12-15 million and nobody seemed interested. Can't see why that would have changed.

Comment

I hope he ends up in a gutter in all honesty mate
        You Rsssssss

Comment

The main point of the post is how Chelsea madly over value him. He isn't home grown so doesn't aid a premier league club in that regard and scored less than Charlie but Chelsea value him at the same price. Are they sure Daniel Levy isn't involved hahaha

Comment

Also he has a tendency to be injured (though I think he is a hyphocondriac.)

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              I hope he ends up in a gutter in all honesty mate
              He already has, hasn't he?

Comment

Dont want him back, but if hes coming here for that money then so be it, we cant turn our noses up at any strikers who score..

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Dont want him back, but if hes coming here for that money then so be it, we cant turn our noses up at any strikers who score..
                  Yeah I dont think he's coming here mate...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    Yeah I dont think he's coming here mate...
                    My bad. Qpr section for a scum player, thought it meant it meant he was coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Dont want him back, but if hes coming here for that money then so be it...
                      No way he'd come back now that we are in the Championship.
                      That's one good thing about relegation - mercs start to look elsewhere.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                        The main point of the post is how Chelsea madly over value him. He isn't home grown so doesn't aid a premier league club in that regard and scored less than Charlie but Chelsea value him at the same price. Are they sure Daniel Levy isn't involved hahaha
                        Not sure its a case of that. He's got a couple of years on his contract so £15 million for a striker from one of the top English sides who has featured in the Champions League seems reasonable.

Charlie has had one good season in the Premier League in a struggling team and only had one year left on his contract so imagine how much a mid twenties English forward would get you if he'd had another season or two at the top level and had several years on his contract left....

To be honest, I don't think you're comparing apples with apples mate...

Comment

No sell on for Remy. He had a release clause so Chelsea didn't need to add anything to the deal. Remy is long gone, best if everyone just moves on

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            No way he'd come back now that we are in the Championship.
                            That's one good thing about relegation - mercs start to look elsewhere.
                            Agreed.

Comment

Tough luck Remy, could of stayed and played but chose to go to a CL team and hardly played. Don't think he has improved at all under JM but hey who cares now
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X