Cardiff first to call at HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff first to call at HQ

Tasty fixture on a hot summers day, sure to sell out and always been a bit lively on and off the field, maybe be picked for tv so hope it's not on a Friday night, TV games on a Saturday were 1215 KO last time in championship, I hope it stays 3pm Saturday, crown and sceptre for lunch then head to the ground for 2.30 , a quick bottle of carlsberg and seated for 10 mins before ko. The scene is set !
    I'm really looking forward to the season so roll on August.

Very tasty. 2-1 Mackie & JET
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Either way will kick off if they make another feeble attempt at the bok.

Comment

Cardiff hate JET cos he didnt sign for them after a successful loan spell and they will give him dogs abuse. Get on him as first or last scorer.

Also great to read him being so positive and saying he hopes we are up and its done and dusted by the time we play bristol city in our last game at home. Really like this bloke. You R's.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/ja...s-2496529.aspx
        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 17-06-2015, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
          Tasty fixture on a hot summers day, sure to sell out and always been a bit lively on and off the field, maybe be picked for tv so hope it's not on a Friday night, TV games on a Saturday were 1215 KO last time in championship, I hope it stays 3pm Saturday, crown and sceptre for lunch then head to the ground for 2.30 , a quick bottle of carlsberg and seated for 10 mins before ko. The scene is set !
          I'm really looking forward to the season so roll on August.
          Lunch? It's cardiff at home.rake of beer and lets have it you Welsh cannts
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Lunch? It's cardiff at home.rake of beer and lets have it you Welsh cannts

The Friday night game few years back was lively from memory

Comment

jet was shocking at Cardiff mate. i promise u none of us wanted him here with us.
              think the signing of him and mackie is very underwhelming for you boys and i personally expected better. looking forward to going back to LR mind. allways love the older grounds and this was my 1st away trip with Cardiff in mid 90s when we lost in an fa cup replay to you after drawing at Ninian Park.
              shame to draw you out so early as you may still have your bigger players then like Phillips and possibly Austin. my personal opinion is both will leave but possibly late in the transfer window.
              nobody knows whats happening with us at Cardiff yet. dont know if we are selling our better players like Marshall, Fabio, Manga etc or if we are keeping them and strengthening.
              We expect the high earning Kenwynne Jones to leave and Adam Le Fondre hasnt settled here and wants back up North to possible Burnley or back to Bolton on loan. we did finish the season strong tho with the team we have got. so am expecting us to challenge for the playoffs at the moment. but all that can obviously change with transfers. our main target seems to be Daryl Murphy so far. but at 4 mill most fans think thats way to much.
              player for you boys to be wary of is Eoin Doyle. a lot wouldnt have heard of him but his goal record is second to none and we are expecting him to be our main man this season

Comment

thinking about it, it was probably late 80s/ early 90s when i 1st visited

Comment

This game always produces a lot of adrenaline.

Comment

qpr fans seem to hate Cardiff and think theres some sort of rivalry there. never the case from Cardiff fans. our rivalry is Swansea and Bristol City. sure its just because of your Millenium Stadium heart break with Andy Campbells lob in extra time and One Size missing a sitter

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
                      qpr fans seem to hate Cardiff and think theres some sort of rivalry there. never the case from Cardiff fans. our rivalry is Swansea and Bristol City. sure its just because of your Millenium Stadium heart break with Andy Campbells lob in extra time and One Size missing a sitter
                      more to do with some of your 'fans' Gareth. Been one or two incidents that have not gone down too well with our fans
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

we allways have had trouble in the past. but have changed so much in the past 5 years. have won family club of the year 3 times in that time.
                        club have done huge work cutting out hooligans. seems to have almost stopped completely but still get the odd few as every club

Comment

1 signing i really do rate for you guys who seems to be going under the radar is massimo luongo.
                          the guy is a class act and can see him being your new Taarabt the season you went up. can have a huge impact

Comment

more than happy we are going down this path, rather the just here for the money mercenaries we've bought in the past. Lots of pace in the side now, not saying we are going straight back up, but it's going to be entertaining
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
                              I think your fans hate us more than us you, you always come over chanting anti English songs which gets up my R'sss and always after the game you guys come looking for a scuffle.

I still remember Chopra kicking the drinks caddie after a game a few years back, he was a tad miffed but made himself look like a right idiot.

Nearly always good games between the 2 teams so looking forward to it.
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X