No announcement yet.

TF in financial trouble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure TF will appoint an ex Rangers player from the early 90's to Air Erasure to oversee the finances.

Comment

I don't see this affecting us at all to be honest. We have walked a very fine line with financial fair play in the last 12 months and I really don't see the previous trend of cash injections by the board continuing. I believe the club will be set up in a way where we are able to function from TV money, gate receipts, sponsorship and parachute payments for the next 2-3 seasons at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        I don't see this affecting us at all to be honest. We have walked a very fine line with financial fair play in the last 12 months and I really don't see the previous trend of cash injections by the board continuing. I believe the club will be set up in a way where we are able to function from TV money, gate receipts, sponsorship and parachute payments for the next 2-3 seasons at least.
        Not too sure about that to be honest.

The owners want us back in the Prem ASAP as this will help achieve their ultimate objective of the OOC site and all the riches that go with it.

FFP has shown to be full of holes and doubt it will be legally enforceable so while I don't think they will go mad, still think we will invest soundly to give us the best possible chance of going up in the next 1-2 seasons.

Comment

who cares ,really, who cares!!!

Comment

This was always likely to happen after the disaster at Air Asia , it will take time to restore the financial footing , look at Malaysian air line the national carrier after there two disasters , almost on its knees at that is a national backed air line. All these fans that think the Mittals hold the money power, no they don't they are there with obviously extreme wealth, but are very unlikely to step in as overall control if TF and his consortium step down. Mr Mittal has no desire to run this club or spend millions and millions on it as some think.

Comment

His whole little 1 man empire is falling down around him.

The man is a bumbling idiot.
              Cannot even put his trousers on the right way round.
              It's just a shame that bozo the clown is still chairman of our club.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

No it isn't. I'm not sure you really understand, do you

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Laughable.

Comment

Working...
                  X