Invite to QPR Kit Launch event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invite to QPR Kit Launch event

We often get invited to events by the club and usually take it in turns asking members if they'd like to attend them. So would any of our trusted members with 1000+ posts like to attend this?

It's a single ticket to the exclusive 2015/16 QPR Kit Launch event on Tuesday 30th June at 6.30pm. (Doors 6pm), taking place at the Google UK building on St Giles High St, in London's West End.

You would be there representing WATRB so we'd need someone trustworthy, and if you wish to write up a brief report of the event to post here on the forum that would be great too.

Cheers,

Stanley

I nominate Hubble, his in with the management, a cyclist, a Green Party activist and has intricate knowledge of stamps and bus timetables

Comment

Invite jjb then your guaranteed chauffeur service
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        It's his brother remember !!

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          Is JJB over 16? Sorry, I forgot to mention that was the other requirement.

Comment

On a serious note it would be good for someone from WRtrb to be at the kit launch
            You Rsssssss

Comment

I would be happy to attend on behalf of watrb s .....and I'll give a write up !

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                I would be happy to attend on behalf of watrb s .....and I'll give a write up !
                The gig is yours maddix. Thanks for volunteering!

I'll PM you to arrange it.

Comment

Maddox son remember you are representing WATRB so you must attend in proper football factory clobber, Stone Island jacket, Armani jeans and Nike Air max Claire Rayners.

Good luck pal

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    Maddox son remember you are representing WATRB so you must attend in proper football factory clobber, Stone Island jacket, Armani jeans and Nike Air max Claire Rayners.

Good luck pal
                    Think I'll go for the old Faded Lois jeans , lyle 'n' Scott polo and diamond cut Pringle ......... Just for oil' times sake !

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                      Think I'll go for the old Faded Lois jeans , lyle 'n' Scott polo and diamond cut Pringle ......... Just for oil' times sake !
                      Classic gear mate. Or the Lois cords instead.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        Classic gear mate. Or the Lois cords instead.
                        The old frayed cords and jeans .......way ahead of their time !

Comment

Can I nominate Hitman....???

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

Good luck pal
                            Armani went out years ago, only Essex chavs and camel toes wearing knock offs now, hardly terrace clobber.

Comment

I can rock up Stan with me gimpy limp.strides 2 ft up from me ankles with odd slippers on.Will brush me greasy barnet and run the toothbrush over me hampsteads. drink in it for ys xx
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X