Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
    Maybe John Guidetti too
    Interesting shout this guy, was a prospect a few years ago but has lost his way.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Sorry Stan but in all honesty its hard to get excited about any of those players But tbf I havent a clue who else is out there.
      I know nothing about them which is why I said possibly.
      Id rather Weimann and a big hefty bid for Afobe.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        I know nothing about them which is why I said possibly.
        Id rather Weimann and a big hefty bid for Afobe.
        My response was to the OP not you mate, probably should've said Stanley as opposed to Stan, my bad!
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Rudy Gestede - Blackburn 1.5 left on his contract, 26yo, 22 in 44 last season, 12 in 22 the season before.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            In all fairness Stan most of them players are at their level already...

Grigg has potential and might be one to watch. McDonald is a good player too but would argue there is still better out there than him and the guys you listed I would honestly expect to be on our f list let alone a b or c Options.
            Cody McDonald has flattered to deceive for years as he has oscillated from Kent Non-Laegue with Dover and the Gills.... He seems to have been a prospect for years now and at 29yrs old I think that he has reached his level and wouldn't want to have him here if am honest.... Surely they must have better irons in the fire.....?

Comment

Originally posted by deadendjob View Post
              Rudy Gestede - Blackburn 1.5 left on his contract, 26yo, 22 in 44 last season, 12 in 22 the season before.
              Premiership bound I reckon

Comment

Mathew Maynard..... Sam baldock...Adam lefondre....roy race......all better imho!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Andre Gray and Will Grigg

Personally would go and get both!!
                  Gray is valued at £4million by Brentford and according to reports we are interested, but I wonder what value they put on Grigg?
                  Also 23 years old(same as Gray) and ended up with 20 goals in League 1 last season for MK Dons.

Comment

Working...
                  X